OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

10 team league, he actually went undrafted in my league. Our bench is small tho, so it leaves a lot of players in FA.

Last edited:
How do yall rank the list of RB's if you had the #1 waiver spot for this week?

Kniles Davis
Donald Brown
Khiry Robinson
Bobby Rainey

I think I go
Rainey
Davis
Brown
Robinson

How do yall rank the list of RB's if you had the #1 waiver spot for this week?

Kniles Davis
Donald Brown
Khiry Robinson
Bobby Rainey

I think I go
Rainey
Davis
Brown
Robinson
Donald Brown (Mathews is out 4-5 weeks)
Robinson (Ingram is out for a month)
Davis (Charles may be out this week, not sure how if he'll be back in week 4)
Rainey (should already been owned if you're a Doug Martin owner)

I rather have the RBs that will clearly handle the load for a couple weeks rather than a week or two

Last edited:
Jordy bailed me out this week 
smokin.gif

Davis #1.  Rainey might get put behind Martin again

And Davis goes right back to the bench when Charles comes back.

Martin hasn't done anything to prove he's gotten better and if/when he comes back I see a RBBC

this is coming from someone who has Martin and is frustrated with him.

The fantasy Gods were looking out for me tonight. I was down 115.64-123.73. But that Luck interception then that 6 yard TD to Maclin put me up 122.99-122.73. Philly D finally got a stop plus that 24 yard pass to Ertz gave me that cushion to win 126.14-122.73.:pimp:

would you guys do:

D.Thomas

For

Terrance Williams
Gore
Cruz

?

Who are your RB's? If you already have a good group then that trade does nothing for you. The Giants offense sucks so I don't trust Cruz and you should basically always have better starting options than Terrance Williams.

Davis #1.  Rainey might get put behind Martin again
And Davis goes right back to the bench when Charles comes back.

Martin hasn't done anything to prove he's gotten better and if/when he comes back I see a RBBC

this is coming from someone who has Martin and is frustrated with him.
True. **** man i'm having a hard time picking a player and i have #1 waiver priority. Rainey, Davis and Brown all intriguing 

Last edited:
I'm thinking about proposing a trade in my league to a guy who REALLY wants Lynch. Here it is:

Tony Romo
Marshawn Lynch
Michael Floyd

for

Russell Wilson
Alfred Morris
Julio Jones

Standard league.

Peyton
Foster
D-Jax
Benard Pierce
Martellus Bennet
Q
Dobson
Steven Jackson
Jared Cook
Heath Miller
Denangelo Williams
Nick Foles
D.Thomas

Standard format.

2 WRs
2 RBs
2 Flex
1 TE
1 QB

Your RB's are weak as hell but your receivers are pretty weak too. You should try and trade Peyton to somebody in desperate need of a quarterback to upgrade your WR or RB corps.

Cameron will eat after his week 4 bye. If you could deal with him being banged up until then, hold onto him. Kelce is gonna hold me down just fine in the meantime.

Shady got me 18 last night vs Foles 18, with my 5 point lead heading into the evening, I pulled out my second win :pimp: Thank you Jordy and Gio for going ham.

I'm getting ready to move Brady but he has a week 10 bye so I'm more inclined to just wait it out till week 8 or 9 and then move him for a QB that already had his bye.

Back
Top Bottom