OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Is there any hope for Eric Ebron this season? Dude's really gotten off to a slow start

None, due to Lions being down to the 3rd string right tackle Pettigrew is going to have to play most of the tight end snaps to block

Also its extremely rare for a rookie tight end to cook.

Last edited:
My Reggie Bush and Mike Evans for his Trent Richardson, Keenan Allen and Eric Decker...thoughts for PPR? Need to make a decision asap but I'm trying to get him to switch Richardson for Tate.

McCoy, Bush, Fred Jackson, Asiata and CJ are my RB's.

Demaryius, Cobb, Shorts, Evans and Jordan Matthews are my WR's.

Last edited:
Is there any hope for Eric Ebron this season? Dude's really gotten off to a slow start

None, due to Lions being down to the 3rd string right tackle Pettigrew is going to have to play most of the tight end snaps to block

Also its extremely rare for a rookie tight end to cook.

But shouldn't that help him, since pettigrew obviously is the better blocker and has to stay in to do so.. And then you allow Ebron to focus on just being a receiver

Like what the Eagles do with celek and ertz.. When we start having injuries or blocking issues, that falls on celek.. But ertz still a huge part of our passing game

Thoughts on this trade I pulled off:

My Cruz, Hopkins and Lamar Miller

For

His Lacy, Kendall Wright n Ertz

PPR

my team now:

Brady
Shady
Gio
Jordy
Garcon
Jordan Cameron
Lacy/cooks

Gonna try n trade Kelce for Golden Tate now.

Prob a good trade for both teams. Always like a good buy low. Good job getting lacy

Rank these running backs...

Carlos Hyde
Asiata
CJ2k
Ryan Matthews
Bishop Sankey

Thoughts on this trade I pulled off:

My Cruz, Hopkins and Lamar Miller

For

His Lacy, Kendall Wright n Ertz

PPR

my team now:

Brady
Shady
Gio
Jordy
Garcon
Jordan Cameron
Lacy/cooks

Gonna try n trade Kelce for Golden Tate now.
The fact that he included Ertz was a major L for him and a major come up for you in case Cameron's health becomes an issue

Not sure about my lineup this week, any ideas? Thanks in advance NT...

10 person Standard ESPN
Wouldn't change anything there
I'm not completely sold on Ertz, I just can't afford to go 0-4
laugh.gif
I may very well hold onto my guys since I have depth
Damn, 0-3 is tough... I mean I think at this point you roll with Cruz, I don't think Ertz is going to make you a better squad in the least

Wouldn't change anything there
Damn, 0-3 is tough... I mean I think at this point you roll with Cruz, I don't think Ertz is going to make you a better squad in the least

I should be 1-2 but you know how fantasy goes. I think the best move is to not make any of em besides working the waiver wire

Last edited:
I think Doug Martin will actually be pretty effective. Glennon checked down like a MF to Rainey when he got in last game and got him a ton of garbage time points once the score got out of hand, after he already fumbled twice. I think Doug will get a bunch of those checkdowns and he'll get somewhere between 15-20 rushes a game. This dude has offered me Doug for my Reggie Bush for the past week but I've just been hesitant to take it so far. I really wanna though....don't trust Reggie at all.

Back
Top Bottom