OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I remember this time last year Kembrell Thompkins hype was through he roof. I bought into the hype after his stellar preseason games and spent a 7th round pick on him
sick.gif

never again
yep....or how about the sudfeld trap people landed on. 
mean.gif
  i stay away from these hype landmines and respect the value of earlt round picks.

I started Sudfeld week 1 and he put up a 0 :x :smh:

And i lost by 2 points :smh: :smh:

I remember this time last year Kembrell Thompkins hype was through he roof. I bought into the hype after his stellar preseason games and spent a 7th round pick on him :x

never again
yep....or how about the sudfeld trap people landed on. :smh:   i stay away from these hype landmines and respect the value of earlt round picks.
thats why i'm watching preseason with a grain of salt. Teams play very vanilla during preseason.

Do you guys all have Demaryius as your #2 WR in a PPR?

I think I still like Dez and AJ more (possibly Bmarsh as well)

You can make a case for DT being #1 but I have him at 2.
With Dez and AJ and then Julio and Marshall behind

Are Roddy White, Cooper and Maclin going to be viable WR2's?

I'm really just seeing where I should go with my picks being that my keepers are McCoy and Demaryius. What I've been thinking so far is go RB in the 3rd (Bell/Murray/Gio) then possibly Gronk in the 4th then WR in the 5th then Cutler/Rivers in the 6th.

White yes,

I'll never draft Maclin, can't trust him and Cooper is a low end 3

If I am in your situation I go...(hopefully)

3rd...Gio
4th...Gronk
5th...Luck/Cam
6th...Best WR available

This has been what I am getting in 10 team mock drafts

You'd go Gio over Bell, Murray and Stacy?

Also...Cam and Luck are being kept. There's six quarterbacks being kept in my 12 man league, leaving Stafford, Foles, Kaep, Wilson, Ryan, Brady, Romo, Rivers and Cutler as the best remaining quarterbacks.

You'd go Gio over Bell, Murray and Stacy?

Also...Cam and Luck are being kept. There's six quarterbacks being kept in my 12 man league, leaving Stafford, Foles, Kaep, Wilson, Ryan, Brady, Romo, Rivers and Cutler as the best remaining quarterbacks.
I think Gio is the only one available in the 3rd.

As for QBs...you could even wait longer and get Brady...he's going really late this year.

I'm in a standard 12 team two keeper league and all those RB's are available...that's what I meant by 3rd round.

Top 12 players available are Foster, Stacy, Murray, Bell, BMarsh, Jefferey, Bell, Gio, Julius, Antonio Brown, Cobb and VJax.

I'm in a standard 12 team two keeper league and all those RB's are available...that's what I meant by 3rd round.

Top 12 players available are Foster, Stacy, Murray, Bell, BMarsh, Jefferey, Bell, Gio, Julius, Antonio Brown, Cobb and VJax.
bmarsh and antonio are safe plays. foster is going to be very big or a 10 game bust. he really has the potential of a top 4 rb but it scares you to death to draft him. if he falls to late 3erd or 4th it will make you think. 

bmarsh and antonio are safe plays. foster is going to be very big or a 10 game bust. he really has the potential of a top 4 rb but it scares you to death to draft him. if he falls to late 3erd or 4th it will make you think. 

Believe me I think the same as you with Brown and BMarsh being the two safest plays most likely but I think there's a lot more guys that could be my WR2 later in the draft while it'll be a lot harder to find a viable RB2 after those guys I listed are gone.

Andrew luck might be #4 fantasy qb this year behind the big 3..if he falls past 5th round im taking that

Ronnie hillman might mess around and start the season if he continues having a good preseason with monte ball out.

Ray Rice is gonna end up being a steal in the 6th-7th round....

Yup. Hes climbing adp tho. Will draft this guy late in every league. You know hell be motivated. Hes not that from removed from that top 5 draft pick guy

Just got my draft order and I have the last pick in the first round (12), i've never drafted last in all of my years playing fantasy.  What do you guys think are good picks with 12 and 13?  RB WR, WR RB, WR WR??

For keepers would you rather have McCoy and Demaryius, or Rodgers and Calvin?

We don't do it where you lose a certain round pick for a player.

Back
Top Bottom