OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

^ Ah ok. Out of those 3 guys I'd probably lean toward dropping him. While he has been getting some quality touches, he's still behind Gio. The other 3 guys are starters and can get you much more reliable production.

One guy in my league is looking to unload Eddy Lacy...thinking I should offer Frank Gore. Opinions on that?

So I should keep Peterson with the hope he comes back in 2 months?
Yeah despite the reports that he won't play again this season I'd still hold onto him until we hear something official from the Vikings or the NFL.

Even though im 1-3 in league A (first and only win was a 158pt blowout standard yahoo 12 team league so I know my team's potential)

I dropped Pierre Thomas's bum *** to stash Ryan Matthews (girl in the league dropped him after his injury) and dropped Allen Robinson for Marvin Jones.

Matt Ryan
Megatron
Wes Welker
Leveon
Montee Ball
Martellus
Andre Ellington

Ruben Randle
Kendall Wright
Bishop Sankey
Kelce
Marvin Jones
Ryan Matthews

Hopefully they both pan out, I'm looking at the finish line and not the start.

SHould i stick with Indy defense? No one else worth picking up

unless New Orleans is worth a play... which i doubt?

Even though im 1-3 in league A (first and only win was a 158pt blowout standard yahoo 12 team league so I know my team's potential)

I dropped Pierre Thomas's bum *** to stash Ryan Matthews (girl in the league dropped him after his injury) and dropped Allen Robinson for Marvin Jones.

Matt Ryan
Megatron
Wes Welker
Leveon
Montee Ball
Martellus
Andre Ellington

Ruben Randle
Kendall Wright
Bishop Sankey
Kelce
Marvin Jones
Ryan Matthews

Hopefully they both pan out, I'm looking at the finish line and not the start.
Damn man that's a good squad and you're 1-3...just bad luck for you.

I picked up Tennessee this week...play Cleveland this week and Jax next week. Predictionmachine.com has them has the 5th or 6th best D for the rest of the season.

There's been no word AP is coming back right? He's a FA in my league...worth picking up at all?

What you guys think? 

Panthers D/ST vs. CHI  or Eagles D/ST vs. StL

I can't decide. I'm leaning toward the Eagles just for the sake that I can't be having these back-to-back negative point performances... 
mean.gif

I picked up Tennessee this week...play Cleveland this week and Jax next week. Predictionmachine.com has them has the 5th or 6th best D for the rest of the season.

Lol i saw them and just instantly stayed away. You got me rethinking but im scared, i NEED a win this week. i cant go below .500

guys whos 4-0 already talkin crap :smh:

hell, when i went 11-0 to start the season i wasnt even talkin crap

I'm in the same position either car or phi. I'm also considering cle. But like you in leaning towards philly. I'm worried because I know in reality, phi defense is terrible.

What you guys think? 

I can't decide. I'm leaning toward the Eagles just for the sake that I can't be having these back-to-back negative point performances... 
mean.gif
Definitely Philly man. Chicago's O can explode at any time.
In ppr, who is better for the rest of the year? Lacy or McCoy.
McCoy. People giving up on him too early IMO.
I'm in the same position either car or phi. I'm also considering cle. But like you in leaning towards philly. I'm worried because I know in reality, phi defense is terrible.
I'd go Philly.

But, honestly, who the hell knows. Fantasy Ks and Ds are such crapshoots.

What you guys think? 

mean.gif
Philly looks like the better start here

24 + hours away from week 5 and I just made the 1st trade in my big money league. Torrey Smith for Chris Ivory. Crazy how many trades get made in some of your guys leagues on here. :lol:

Don't sleep on Marvin Jones or Odell Beckham this week.

Can I get some input on my starters this week?

McKinnon over Vereen this week
Coinflip: Detroit D or KC D
Coinflip: Rivers or Big Ben

Can I get some input on my starters this week?

McKinnon over Vereen this week
Coinflip: Detroit D or KC D
Coinflip: Rivers or Big Ben

I don't like TNF games but Vereen is trash I would go McKinnon
Detroit at home vs Orton
Rivers has been killing and he is at home

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom