My current running backs

Lynch
Forsett
Moreno

Current top receivers

Julio
Marshall
Andre Johnson

Guy in the league wants to give me L. Bell and Sammy Watkins or Fitz for Julio or Marshall. I'm leaning towards giving away Marshall for bell and sammy.

I can hold off til Moreno returns. I'm currently 3-1 and pretty confident in my team.

Thoughts?

Definitely try to get Bell & trade away Marshall. That ankle looks like it'll be a lingering issue.

Ehhh give up Marshall and you'll regret it. BMarsh has better chemistry with Cutler than Alshon and Bennett. He's always going to be "the go-to target" I personally wouldn't trade him away. But if you're desperate for another back. Go for it

Should I play C-Patt or John Brown? standard league
shockingly they both get around the same amount of targets a game but Brown has 3 TD to Patterson's 1. Hate to say it but it's a toss up. I really like Patterson but he isn't producing at all and you'll only see Brown in 3 WR sets.

My current running backs

Lynch
Forsett
Moreno

Current top receivers

Julio
Marshall
Andre Johnson

Guy in the league wants to give me L. Bell and Sammy Watkins or Fitz for Julio or Marshall. I'm leaning towards giving away Marshall for bell and sammy.

I can hold off til Moreno returns. I'm currently 3-1 and pretty confident in my team.

Thoughts?

Definitely try to get Bell & trade away Marshall. That ankle looks like it'll be a lingering issue.

I thought about that ankle situation too.

Then there's this

Ehhh give up Marshall and you'll regret it. BMarsh has better chemistry with Cutler than Alshon and Bennett. He's always going to be "the go-to target" I personally wouldn't trade him away. But if you're desperate for another back. Go for it

It's a keeper league so that's why I'm reluctant. I'm not desperate. Just wish Moreno was coming back sooner.

Thanks for the input guys.

My current running backs

Lynch
Forsett
Moreno

Current top receivers

Julio
Marshall
Andre Johnson

Thoughts?

I thought about that ankle situation too.

Then there's this

It's a keeper league so that's why I'm reluctant. I'm not desperate. Just wish Moreno was coming back sooner.

Thanks for the input guys.

Bell is definitely a keeper, Marshall can be replaced .. Top tier RBs don't come by too often, WR is a deep position .. I would make that move if I was you then try to make another move for a WR2 if you aren't sold on Sammy.

Just got offered Michael Floyd and Montee Ball for CJ Spiller (standard league) i should jump on this??? Thin at RB ( M. Asiata, K. Robinson, J. Bell and A. Blue) Any input would be appreciated NT Fam...

I traded Demaryius and Cam for Rivers and Ertz because I feel that Peyton prefers the dinks and dunks over the deep and now that Wes is back think he'll be fazed out complete... IMO

that trade is awful

Thinking of trying to package Demaryius and Fred Jackson for Jamaal Charles and Terrance Williams.

Thoughts on if this is a plausible trade and if it'd help me more if I can get it done?

Current RB's: Gore, Ellington, Fred, Knile

Current WR's: Demaryius, Dez, AJ Green, Josh Gordon

Main reason I'm even thinking of attempting this is to cut down on relying on DT, Dez, and AJ since all 3 have higher boom-bust potential this season since Dez and AJ are in offenses that are more run-oriented this year and DT just hasn't performed.

Would balance out the lineup better for me and having Knile would make more sense now that he'd become a handcuff.

The other guy's current WR's are: Victor Cruz, Colston, Terrance Williams, Amendola, and Nicks

and his current RB's are: Charles, Alfred, Stacy, Blount, Helu, Steven Jackson

Thinking of trying to package Demaryius and Fred Jackson for Jamaal Charles and Terrance Williams.

Thoughts on if this is a plausible trade and if it'd help me more if I can get it done?

Current RB's: Gore, Ellington, Fred, Knile

Current WR's: Demaryius, Dez, AJ Green, Josh Gordon

Main reason I'm even thinking of attempting this is to cut down on relying on DT, Dez, and AJ since all 3 have higher boom-bust potential this season since Dez and AJ are in offenses that are more run-oriented this year and DT just hasn't performed.

Would balance out the lineup better for me and having Knile would make more sense now that he'd become a handcuff.

The other guy's current WR's are: Victor Cruz, Colston, Terrance Williams, Amendola, and Nicks

and his current RB's are: Charles, Alfred, Stacy, Blount, Helu, Steven Jackson
I'd do the deal.

You're already strong at WR with Dez and AJ. So u can afford to do that deal.

don't forget demaryuis had the foot issue.. and he had to play against the seahawks in 1 of his 3 games

and 1 of his other 2 games he had an 80 yard td called back for something small

I think he comes back big after the bye.. maybe not this week though, since he has to face Peterson this week

but you have 3 top end guys.. so I would try and get a top end RB

Last edited:
(standard league)

I trade alshon
i get frank gore. Would you do it ? Below is my current setup

Rb: Gio, Jeremy hill, Forsett, AP

WR/TE: Alshon, Michael Floyd, Djax, Hester, V. davis, Kelce

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom