Which three WR should I start?

Dez Bryant
Victor Cruz
Julian Edleman
Reggie Wayne
Kelvin Benjamin
Golden Tate

Double on my earlier. My fault.

steebie j steebie j , would you do that trade given you know my line up ?

Give alshon and knile get gore and golden tate.
I would. Gore is playing pretty damn good. Golden Tate quietly putting up numbers. More catches and yards than Alshon. Only difference Alshon has 1 td to Tate's 0.

aren't u 1-3? Gotta shake things up.

My Fantasy Football pet peeve: Never sit your studs.

Brees qualifies as a "stud" so I'd go Brees. If he puts up a 5, so be it. I'd feel more comfortable with Brees starting for me than Rivers.

Alright so this dude has hounded me for legit years trying to get me to trade him McCoy (he's an Eagles fan). This is a keeper PPR league. He offered me Rodgers, Ellington and Vereen for Foles and McCoy. I already have good depth at RB with McCoy, Bush, Asiata and Fred Jackson so giving away Shady for Ellington and Vereen doesn't seem to really do anything for me. I also still think Foles will put up numbers that won't be very far away from Rodgers so I don't see that as a needed upgrade. This would leave me with Rodgers and Demaryius/Cobb as my keepers instead of McCoy and Demaryius. And it would give him Calvin and McCoy as his keepers.

You guys agree with my thinking, or think I should do it?

I have steelers vs the jags is it worth reaching for GB tonight with ponder starting? Talking defenses here sorry Lol

Last edited:
is my Jamaal Charles for Gio Bernard + Jordy Nelson fair? Am I asking too much? I wanted to sell high on charles and I need to improve at WR

Back
Top Bottom