OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Gotta grab a qb off waivers since Brees has a bye this week. Should I go with Glennon, Hoyer, or Locker/Whitehurst?
I'd go Hoyer simply because he's been the starter for the longest out of those guys. Hes had more time with the receivers. If Locker wasnt hurt I would have said him.

Gotta grab a qb off waivers since Brees has a bye this week. Should I go with Glennon, Hoyer, or Locker/Whitehurst?

I wouldn't go with Whitehurst no matter what honestly. Glennon and Hoyer should give you a solid like 15 with the potential for 20.

Hoyer is probably the safer play but whoever starts for the Titans does play Jacksonville at home

Long term, which is the best back to own in standard league? I'm about to drop McKinnon for one of:

1. Branden Oliver- Brown concussed and ineffective but Mathews will be back in 2-3 weeks

2. Andre Williams- Jennings is out but is expected to return in 2-3 weeks

3. Fred Jackson- Spiller has been ineffective

Yay or nay? Should I just hold on to McKinnon? I can only have 4 RB's on my roster, already have Lacy, Ivory and Forsett

McKinnon could end up being the guy but I rather have any of the other guys

Woodhead is out and Donald Brown is trash

Great matchup vs Oakland this week too

Fred Jackson is ok

Williams got all of the carries after Jennings went down

Last edited:
Pulled off a trade this morning...

Gave Cobb, Asiata, D Jackson, R Jennings

Got Morris, E Sanders

Now, many people will think this trade is bad for me...here is my roster before/after...

BEFORE

Cutler

Forte

Jennings

Jeffery

Cobb

Graham

Maclin

D

K

F Jackson

D Jackson

Asiata

Kelce

Cooks

Sproles

Gordon

AFTER

Cutler

Forte

Morris

Jeffery

Sanders

Graham

Maclin

D

K

F Jackson

Kelce

Cooks

Sproles

Gordon

(Will be getting Andre Williams on waivers and a TE for this week)

Thoughts? I obviously needed a RB since Jennings went down and don't think Cobb will continue produce as much as he has been.

Long term, which is the best back to own in standard league? I'm about to drop McKinnon for one of:

1. Branden Oliver- Brown concussed and ineffective but Mathews will be back in 2-3 weeks

2. Andre Williams- Jennings is out but is expected to return in 2-3 weeks

3. Fred Jackson- Spiller has been ineffective

Yay or nay? Should I just hold on to McKinnon? I can only have 4 RB's on my roster, already have Lacy, Ivory and Forsett
Long term? I say Jackson

Short term? I'd say Williams, others will probably say Oliver.

Long term? I say Jackson

Short term? I'd say Williams, others will probably say Oliver.
I was worried that Jennings and Mathews will take back their bulk of touches when they return rendering Williams and Oliver back to obscurity. Jackson seems to have been producing all year while Spiller has not..

How good are the chances that Williams or Oliver stakes a claim into a bigger role even with the starters returning in a few weeks?

my league has no freakin defense to pick up other than Carolina which someone will take most likely. I have philly on my team after killing it this week but wont happen next week :lol:

would you guys offer quick for cordarelle? i have quick but have a feeling patterson will break out with bridge under center

dude in one of my leagues just traded mccoy for tom brady and allen hurns.

wut

Sitting at 2-3, but could've been 4-1 with 2 moves I didn't make.

If i offered Ertz & Terrance Williams for Sankey or Vereen...is that a fair trade? The dude I'm offering Ertz to has Graham on bye, and only Ladarius Green at TE. I have Kelce, but I can grab Amaro or somebody just to get by for the week.

Hurting at RB badly...

Murray
Jennings
Martin
Ingram (Due back next week)
Hyde
Brown (Prob out this week)

Or take my chances on the wire? Only notable backs are Oliver, Pierce, and Cunningham.

My WR'S:
VJax
Allen
Tate
Benjamin
Wheaton

Well I submitted the trade and guy accepted Patterson for quick...i gave up quick

good trade if Patterson can even get any targets and carries.

funny how week 1 they had AP and this guy gets targets and rushes for 100 yards yet since then he cant get a single look. very very weird

Moreno is on waivers in all 3 of my leagues 
nerd.gif

Can someone help chime in on this trade offer. All season I've been looking for a WR3 all season. I was offered mike Wallace for my Ben Tate.

I have a lot of running backs. Not the best ones but decent. I have foster, spiller, Tate, Moreno, and Ridley. I've tried trading foster and spiller but no one is really biting. My wrs are garçon, d Thomas, James jones, Allen Robinson, odell beck ham. I'm leaning towards doing it but I'd like some input.

Can someone help chime in on this trade offer. All season I've been looking for a WR3 all season. I was offered mike Wallace for my Ben Tate.

I have a lot of running backs. Not the best ones but decent. I have foster, spiller, Tate, Moreno, and Ridley. I've tried trading foster and spiller but no one is really biting. My wrs are garçon, d Thomas, James jones, Allen Robinson, odell beck ham. I'm leaning towards doing it but I'd like some input.
i'd probably do it given your RB and WR situation. 

Wallace has been solid for me

I'm still not sure what to do with waiver pickups. Oliver, Andre Williams, or Hillman for the long run? Need a more consistent scorer than DJax for my flex during playoffs. I'm #2 priority.

Edit: Forgot to mention, standard non-PPR league. 12 teams.

Capture-28-111412706802.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom