OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I give: Ertz
I receive: Vereen

Have Kelce on bye this week but I think I can get away with him as my TE1 rest of the season. Thoughts?

Where is all of this HILLMAN hype coming from? :lol: have you guys watched him run over the last two seasons or you're just hoping he will turn into McGahee/Moreno for Denver? Do you guys plan on starting him vs the Jets run D this week? I think CJ Anderson will be the go to back despite the fact he was inactive last week .

Seriously. This dude has been given chances and always crumbles. And they have a pretty tight schedule of run defenses for the whole season.

Someone is trying to nab DT from me. Offered up Cobb and Crabby. Declined right away. Wants to know if SS Sr would be better. I'm declining that as well. It's too bad Ellington, Bell, Moreno and AP are his only RB's.

idk if i posted this but in one league which im not in, this guy traded D. THomas for Maclin

:rofl:

I know Hillman sucks :lol:. Honestly, he most likely won't eem crack my starting lineup for the duration of Ball's injury since I have Shady/Arian/Morris all starting. But you never know...at worst he's trade bait for me.

Damn I wasn't able to get Oliver or Williams off the waiver wire :lol:

II'll just ride with Fred Jackson and Ben Tate and have Asiata as flex.

Jackson and Tate are for sure starting but who should I start outta Asiata vs. Lions or Stacy vs. 49ers?

Jackson and Tate are for sure starting but who should I start outta Asiata vs. Lions or Stacy vs. 49ers?

I'd go Stacy, even with the tough matchup. Asiata is too TD dependent imo.

Last edited:
picked up antone smith and cj anderson

dropped cj2ks bumass

now who should i start, antone or cj

i play in the most boring league. no one talks and no one trades.

I know the feels of missing out on Williams and Oliver :smh:

Did get hillman..yeah he's *** but he's a Denver back let's hope he gets some love with teams fearing the pass so badly

this season..alot of "stars" arent producing. in fact, very few are producing at a high level in general all across the board.

very odd fantasy season

I'd go Stacy, even with the tough matchup. Asiata is too TD dependent imo.

Im benching Stacy. Im playing Asiata, if Teddy is playing they will have a bunch of chances to score in the red zone unlike with Ponder :smh:

True indeed, I def. don't knock either decision. Just think Rams gotta feed Zac early && often to even have a chance Monday.

Ponder :x :x :x

Last edited:
Should I start Knowshown, Brian Quick, or Odell Beckham for flex this week?

Last edited:
Start the lions or broncos D this week ?

im torn cus lions play min.
but i have Asiata.
I hate bein in a conflict.

AJ green owners, sadly he was just carted off the practice field with a knee injury.

edit: might have re-hurt his toe.

Last edited:
how do you guys think Romo will do against Seattle? I only ask because Brees is on BYE this week.

OR

Should I pick up Cousins against ARI?

Back
Top Bottom