OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I liked Cruz before champ but I'm souring on him. I just don't trust him I guess and I def. don't trust the guy throwing him the rock. Him alone I don't mind but coupled with an aging Fitz. They both have too much talent to do nothing but I think I'd rather have Allen and d Jack for sure. Allen and Cruz actually is probably how I would a played it. Well see how rg3 does distributing to all his new targets. Would take d Jack but rather have the others

I'm listening.
Working on an offer.

Not the best team I have at all

View media item 1127527
I'd like DT or Jeffery.

I liked Cruz before champ but I'm souring on him. I just don't trust him I guess and I def. don't trust the guy throwing him the rock. Him alone I don't mind but coupled with an aging Fitz. They both have too much talent to do nothing but I think I'd rather have Allen and d Jack for sure. Allen and Cruz actually is probably how I would a played it. Well see how rg3 does distributing to all his new targets. Would take d Jack but rather have the others
That's how I feel as well in hindsight. Contemplated Luck in R4 over Fitz or Cruz. Considered Gio over Bell and Stacy. The third regret is not pairing a budding Keenan Allen with Cruz.

I just feel Victor Cruz is more the '11 and '12 receiver than he showed in '13. Plays better with an edge, chip on his shoulder. He should be probably motivated as the leader of the receiving corps.

My squad is kinda meh, lots of question marks/risks on the bench. RB position is a bit weaker than I would have liked.

Overall, I give myself a strong C.

That team is good man. I probably woulda targeted a few different guys in the late rounds, but it's all personal preference at that pt anyway

My squad for FlyerThanDelta 10 squad NT League

QB Aaron Rodgers

RB Adrian Peterson

RB Toby Gerhart

WR Jordy Nelson

WR DeSean Jackson

TE Vernon Davis

FLEX Bishop Sankey

D/ST Broncos

K Nick Novak

Bench WR Reggie Wayne

Bench RB Steven Jackson

Bench QB Russell Wilson

Bench RB Carlos Hyde

Bench RB Christine Michael

Bench WR Steve Smith

Bench TE Charles Clay

anyone want to trade? not feeling my squad...

So the Panthers are probably going to cut Williams?

That means Stewart gets most of the carries and Tolbert the goaline carries right? :lol:

I live in North Carolina and I haven't heard one single thing about D-Will possibly getting cut.

More than likely, it's Stewart's last year in Carolina. Higher probability of him getting cut this coming offseason opposed to Williams.

My squad for FlyerThanDelta 10 squad NT League

QB Aaron Rodgers

RB Adrian Peterson

RB Toby Gerhart

WR Jordy Nelson

WR DeSean Jackson

TE Vernon Davis

FLEX Bishop Sankey

D/ST Broncos

K Nick Novak

Bench WR Reggie Wayne

Bench RB Steven Jackson

Bench QB Russell Wilson

Bench RB Carlos Hyde

Bench RB Christine Michael

Bench WR Steve Smith

Bench TE Charles Clay

anyone want to trade? not feeling my squad...

Who you trying to get rid of? :nerd:

Reading Is Fundamental.I put out there that I think barner is the best running back in Carolina. With DeAngelo, Stewart, and Tolbert it is a crowded backfield. D'Angelo would look good in a Colts uniform. It might be far fetched,but I think something like that would make sense

Last edited:
My squad for FlyerThanDelta. I had the first pick I feel kind of good about my team even though my next pick was 20 away from each other. If Williams gets cut by Panthers I can get a backup TE.

QB A. Luck
RB L. McCoy
RB G. Bernard
WR B. Marshall
WR A. Johnson
TE K. Rudolph
Flex S. Watkins
D Seahawks
K S. gostkowski

Bench
QB C. Kaepernick
WR D. Bowe
RB D. Williams
WR M. Evans
RB F. Jackson
D Chiefs

And last pick of the draft QB Money Manziel

I'll see you Champ Cruthik week 1!

My squad for FlyerThanDelta. I had the first pick I feel kind of good about my team even though my next pick was 20 away from each other. If Williams gets cut by Panthers I can get a backup TE.

QB A. Luck
RB L. McCoy
RB G. Bernard
WR B. Marshall
WR A. Johnson
TE K. Rudolph
Flex S. Watkins
D Seahawks
K S. gostkowski

Bench
QB C. Kaepernick
WR D. Bowe
RB D. Williams
WR M. Evans
RB F. Jackson
D Chiefs

And last pick of the draft QB Money Manziel

I'll see you Champ Cruthik week 1!
Wow, just realized you sniped me on both Gio and Luck.

Seriously contemplated Bernard over Bell and Stacy, and Luck over Fitz and Cruz.

I'm not really trusting Stacy yet. Gio IMO can catch n run, Bengals trust him more I think he'd be big this year
Cincy promised Gio a lot more touches, which is why I'm high on him. But Hill could steal goal-line TD.

I went Bell over Stacy for that reason. Bell is a better pass-catcher out the backfield. Got greedy with Stacy in the Flex in Round 3. Too much value to pass on, RB always a premium for me in a deep receiver class. Fisher should pound Stacy with the defense St. Louis has. Slow the game, control tempo, dominate possession. But if Stacy falters, Rams are carrying like 4-5 backs. Cunningham, Mason, and Pead are all capable.

Reading Is Fundamental.I put out there that I think barner is the best running back in Carolina. With DeAngelo, Stewart, and Tolbert it is a crowded backfield. D'Angelo would look good in a Colts uniform. It might be far fetched,but I think something like that would make sense

I think we all thought Trent would look good in a Colts uniform too :lol:

Deangelo Williams ain't the guy you remember from 2009.

If anyone needs another owner let me know. Was in a NT league but it was deleted earlier today
mean.gif
i saw that, i was in that league too

Somewhat iffyyyy about my bench need to get back in the Lab

QB- Drew Brees
RB- Marshawn Lynch
RB- Ben Tate
WR- Roddy White
WR- Emmanuel Sanders
TE- Julius Thomas
FLEX- Chris Johnson
DEF- 49ers
K- S. Hauschka

BENCH
Phillip Rivers
A. Boldin
Danny Woodhead
Pierre Thomas
Tavon Austin
Kenny Stills
Mason Crosby

Jarrett Boykin  - WR - Packers

Jarrett Boykin has reportedly been "no better than average" so far at camp.

It's not a surprise as Boykin is an average kind of talent. His fantasy upside is propped up by Aaron Rodgers and a Green Bay offense that is going to be elite this season. Of course, Boykin needs to hold off Davante Adams in order to realize that opportunity -- and he got a boost when Adams muffed two punts in the preseason opener. The rookie out of Fresno has also been struggling with drops at practice.

I know all signs show that Ball should be ok in Denver

But I dunno why I still don't trust him

Back
Top Bottom