OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

in my other league i flipped my lamar miller for his eddie lacy and pierre thomas. don't mind taking the chance since I'm 2-4 in that league.

in my pride league i'm 5-1 tho :pimp:

It's close. Jimmy's value is crippled by missing a minimum of 2 weeks after New Orleans' bye. Nelson is a WR1, Forte a RB1. Forte got his first 2 rushing TD of the season vs. ATL. Davis is supposed to be a top-5 TE with Kaep, but has struggled with performance and injury since Week 1.

You're selling high on Brady. You're giving up slightly more than receiving, but Williams' value is tied to Jennings' MCL injury. With the Giants' bye, Jennings could be back by Week 10 or 11.

What's a good waiver QB to replace Stafford with? PALMER?
Palmer is a good Week 7 option. Oakland is surprisingly 11th in pass YPG allowed, but Palmer had 2 TD first game back and was finding Fitz and Floyd comfortably. Plus Arizona QB's rarely throw INT this season, Arians stresses protecting the football. Part of their team success.

I need to pick up a qb any suggestions?
View media item 1218868
Why are Cam and Romo even in the FA pool?

Joseph Randle RB for the Cowboys was caught stealing mens cologne. I stashed him for the moment when Murray goes down. Is Dunbar worth a bench stash?
Dunbar has been ineffective running the ball. His value comes through PPR as a pass-catcher.

who would you guys make a priority to pick up off the wire, Holmes or Hillman? :nerd: gonna try and scoop one or the other, just dont know which i want to be my first option.
also, who would you drop for them, Knile Davis or Asiata?
Hillman. 100-yard rushing performance against a typically stingy Jets defense.

Asiata. McKinnon received 48 snaps to Asiata's 15 vs. Detroit.

You guys think I should trade Torrey Smith for Jerrick McKinnon ?
Torrey may be heating up with Flacco. McKinnon is a fast athlete, and starting to get reps but do you need him as RB2 or Flex?

Trade proposal:

Give
Fred Jackson

Receive
DeSean Jackson
Fitz

Do I do it ? ? 

View media item 1218687
Yes. Receiving two WR2 for one RB2.

Dynasty league advice. Who has higher long term value?

Montee Ball or Brandon Oliver or Trent Richardson?
Andre Holmes or Brandon LaFell?
Ball, Oliver, Trent.

Holmes, LaFell.

K Benjamin @ GB or C Patterson @ BUF, I still have hope for patterson. But what do ya'll think ?
Green Bay top-5 in pass YPG allowed, Buffalo 26th. This is Patterson's last chance for fantasy purposes.

brandon lafell vs Jets or Chris Ivory vs Pats?
Ivory. I doubt LaFell duplicates his Buffalo performance.

My Romo/Foles, Quick and Cameron for his Rivers and Edelman? I would still have Romo or Foles as my backup, Kelce as my tight end and Demaryius, Cobb, Beckham and Evans as my receivers plus Edelman.

I don't know if I would rather include Cameron or Kelce in the deal either. Both have pretty favorable schedules but Cameron has a reaaally favorable next three games and is finally healthy.
Edelman is tempting in PPR formats, but I'd like to keep Cameron. He's clicking with Hoyer, even though you own Kelce too. You're buying Rivers high as a current MVP candidate.

If I were to trade Torrey Smith for McKinnon it would be to add more depth to my backfield for week 9 when Forte and Jackson are on BYE.

My current wrs:

Jordy
A.Johnson
Cooks
J.Mathews
J.Gordon
C.Patterson

Rbs:
Forte
F.Jackson
A.Ellington
C.Hyde

Why are people offering that for Lamar Miller? is he good or something? :lol:

like i know hes the man in MIA now but id take Lacy and Vereen easily

Lol Lamar has been doing pretty damn well lately. It's that he just falls too easily. If he stays on his feet he be deadlier

I am a Dolphins fan so I actually have to think about this one too lol

Should I trade Sproles for Brandon Oliver? I'm desperate for a RB who can put up high numbers. 

Should I trade Sproles for Brandon Oliver? I'm desperate for a RB who can put up high numbers. 

Whens Mathews supposed to come back? I got Oliver and i love him :lol: dudes a beast

hope he can continue to ball. i have no RB, srsly

I got offered Reggie Bush and Marques Colston for my Andre Ellington. I'm leaning towards declining the trade. Thoughts?

Not sure how I feel about that one.. Rivers is doing work.. And Edelman is a beast in ppr, especially with amandola out again (if a non-PPR league I don't know if he's worth more than quick)

But cameron just came back and put up numbers and Kelce has been doing work.. Quick has been solid

I feel like you're giving up a lot.. Is your league PPR?

Yes PPR. So...

Sending -
Romo or Foles
Quick
Cameron

Receiving -
Rivers
Edelman

I also received an offer of my Demaryius for his Julio and Mike Wallace. I basically have to take that, right?

Got offered Eddie Lacy and Shane Vareen for my Lamar miller. Thoughts?
Done deal, fast.

If I were to trade Torrey Smith for McKinnon it would be to add more depth to my backfield for week 9 when Forte and Jackson are on BYE.

My current wrs:

Jordy
A.Johnson
Cooks
J.Mathews
J.Gordon
C.Patterson

Rbs:
Forte
F.Jackson
A.Ellington
C.Hyde
I would then, you can afford the trade with your WR depth. McKinnon has a moderately favorable matchup Week 9 vs. Washington.

Why are people offering that for Lamar Miller? is he good or something? :lol:

like i know hes the man in MIA now but id take Lacy and Vereen easily
Moreno out for the season.

No, SD pounds the rock but Ry is expected back Week 8.

I got offered Reggie Bush and Marques Colston for my Andre Ellington. I'm leaning towards declining the trade. Thoughts?
I would accept. You're buying Bush super-low. He's returning for Saints game. Ellington is getting a steady dose in the range of 13 to 19 carries per week, but he's only averaging 3.8 YPC and has 2 total TD on the season.

Yes PPR. So...

Sending -
Romo or Foles
Quick
Cameron

Receiving -
Rivers
Edelman

I also received an offer of my Demaryius for his Julio and Mike Wallace. I basically have to take that, right?
Accept the DT offer. Your WR1 for a WR1 and top-notch WR2 in Wallace.

The problem was CP's inflated ADP. Owners were selecting him as high as Round 4. We knew his QB situation was shaky, but AP's suspension crippled his fantasy potential as well.

Back
Top Bottom