OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Few opinions welcomed:

Standard league, 12 teams:

Offered Stacey/Martin for McKinon

Also offered Stacey/Martin for Kelvin Benjamin.............

My core teams is: Matty Ice, Morris, Mckinon, Crowell, Megatron, Benjamin, Mike Wallace, & Sanu

....................................................................................................

PIck 4 out of the 5 to start:
Mckinon vs Bills
Crowell vs Jags
Sanu Vs Ind
Wallace Vs Chi
Benjamin Vs GB

Thanks NT FAM

at what time exactly do waivers go thru.. I want to be first to hit the left overs tonight

preferably nfl.com leagues

Usually around 3 AM IIRC.

Is anyone else experiencing problems with Yahoo? They haven't cleared the waivers as yet :smh:

Few opinions welcomed:

Standard league, 12 teams:

Offered Stacey/Martin for McKinon

Also offered Stacey/Martin for Kelvin Benjamin.............

My core teams is: Matty Ice, Morris, Mckinon, Crowell, Megatron, Benjamin, Mike Wallace, & Sanu

....................................................................................................

PIck 4 out of the 5 to start:
Mckinon vs Bills
Crowell vs Jags
Sanu Vs Ind
Wallace Vs Chi
Benjamin Vs GB

Thanks NT FAM

Tough, but I'd leave Crowell as the odd man out

Bought low on Lacy in both my leagues :pimp:

I should have tried to get him off after the vikings game, thought he was turning the corner... Dude has cost me 2 games

:stoneface:

Still can't believe I wasted my 1st Rd pick on Eddie Lacy.

**** him :stoneface:

yeah still kicking myself trading A Brown for him. im actually sitting him this week for lamar miller smh

Thinking of sitting him this week as well, toss up between him and J. Bell

Yea, Yahoo is definitely ****** up. Apparently, everyone who was claimed is still on waivers but anyone not claimed is a free agent.

Damn that has to hurt trading away the #1 receiver for a dude averaging like 4 points a game :lol:

def sucks brah. but its cool, it allowed me to suck for a few weeks, make more trades and build my team even better than it was when I had Brown. if that makes sense.

Matty Ice vs B-More

Or

Brady Vs Jets

Read the stat about the Ravens being 27th in pass ypg allowed, but as a falcons fan, I know our O line is a mess and Matty is gonna get terrorized all day..

What say ye NT?

Matty Ice vs B-More

Or

Brady Vs Jets

Read the stat about the Ravens being 27th in pass ypg allowed, but as a falcons fan, I know our O line is a mess and Matty is gonna get terrorized all day..

What say ye NT?

Ryan was trash last week at home

He usually is bad on the road too

Brady at home vs the Jets easy

Im in desperate need of a RB

If I offer up AJ Green & Vernon Davis, what am I looking at?

It's like poker.. Gotta see who you're playing with/against.. See who likes names.. See if there are any 9ers fans (if it's possible bengals fan(s))

See who has a good record and can afford to wait on AJ green to come back.. Then you just shot high and see who bites

Worst they can say is no

Last edited:
Something interesting I heard on the Sirus radio yesterday

A Julio Jones owner (Falcons fan) traded him for Roddy White straight up in a dynasty league

The guy said he just doesn't trust Jones leg injuries

I didn't even know until I heard this that Jones is walking around limping

Maybe a good time to sell high on him

Is it safe to start Fitzgerald this week?

I have TWill as well but that means I would be starting Romo (Foles on a bye), Dez, TWill, & Baliey this week, I don't like to rely on that many players from one team.

Waivers still haven't went through yet on yahoo. Yet for some reason most players are now available and off waivers, except the ones I have claims for.

This ever happen to anyone else?

I hope this Andre Holmes is good. I just burned my Waiver 1 priority on him.

He got an insane number of targets for the games he played and is clear cut the WR1 on his team. But... Raiders UGH

Something interesting I heard on the Sirus radio yesterday

A Julio Jones owner (Falcons fan) traded him for Roddy White straight up in a dynasty league

The guy said he just doesn't trust Jones leg injuries

I didn't even know until I heard this that Jones is walking around limping

Maybe a good time to sell high on him

I read he was basically dragging his foot (not the one he had surgery on) into the locker room on Monday after practice. They had some bowling event thing that night though and I heard he was moving around completely fine. Julio is always a little banged up, but the guy is leading the league in catches and targets and will probably continue doing so.

This does kinda sketch me out now about trading Demaryius and Quick for Julio and Wallace though....

So made a few trades and moves this morning

Team Before

Cutler

Lamar Miller

Trent Rich

Julio Jones

Antonio Brown

Greg Olsen

Steven Jackson

Pats D

Matt Bryant

Subs:

Sammy Watkins

Asiata

Ronnie Hilman

Cody Parkey

Wheaton

Zac Stacy

Adrian Peterson lol

New Team

Cutler

Eddie Lacy

Shane Vareen

Julio Jones

Antonio Brown

Rob Gronkowski

Sammy Watkins

Pats D

Matt Bryant

AP

Steven Jackson

Greg Olsen

Markus Wheaton

Parkey

Zac Stacy

James Jones

thoughts

So made a few trades and moves this morning

Team Before

Cutler
Lamar Miller
Trent Rich
Julio Jones
Antonio Brown
Greg Olsen
Steven Jackson
Pats D
Matt Bryant

Subs:
Sammy Watkins
Asiata
Ronnie Hilman
Cody Parkey
Wheaton
Zac Stacy
Adrian Peterson lol

New Team
Cutler
Eddie Lacy
Shane Vareen
Julio Jones
Antonio Brown
Rob Gronkowski
Sammy Watkins
Pats D
Matt Bryant

AP
Steven Jackson
Greg Olsen
Markus Wheaton
Parkey
Zac Stacy
James Jones

thoughts

You got better imo. Only thing is that I would've tried to keep Miller with Moreno out.
Also I think it's time to drop AP :lol:

Back
Top Bottom