OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Just traded Demaryius and Quick for Julio and Golden Tate.

This is gonna kinda suck rooting for the Falcons every week now.

^ Mike Wallace by a hair, imo. Tanny loves to target Mike and going against CHI he could be primed for a big day.

Trade opinions:

Send: Montee Ball

Receive: Shane Vereen

PPR league

Why didnt you take Mike Wallace as planned?

In PPR Tate is actually more valuable than Wallace, but he decided he wanted to keep Wallace instead anyway. Tate will be good money to start at my flex basically every week.

who do you guys think will be more valuable in a PPR OBJ or Malcolm Floyd? Dropping cruz for one of them

That's too tough to tell right now til we see a full game of ODB without Cruz IMO. I think I'd probably go with him if I was you though. Floyd goes ghost a handful of games.

what are your guys' feelings towards darren mcfadden?

he seems to be the lead back out in oakland, been consistently putting up double digits in 1PPR leagues, new coach seems more focused on the run game.

Just traded Demaryius and Quick for Julio and Golden Tate.

This is gonna kinda suck rooting for the Falcons every week now.

I wouldn't have traded Demaryius.. I think he easily is the top WR from here on out.. I think that foot injury hindered him before the bye

I have Demaryius, dez, Edelman and gordon in .5 ppr.. After this weekend I'm going try to trade dez for a rb1

If in a perfect world I can go to 6-1 and the 2nd place team in my division goes to 3 games back.. Then I can start tinkering towards the playoffs and when gordon comes back

I'm tryna pick up McFaddin and drop Kendall Wright. DMC is so fragile though. Would be my rb4.

Coach Sporano wants to limit DMC's touches a little less than he has been and give a little bit to MJD. Not sure if that makes him more or less valuable...

I wouldn't have traded Demaryius.. I think he easily is the top WR from here on out.. I think that foot injury hindered him before the bye

I have Demaryius, dez, Edelman and gordon in .5 ppr.. After this weekend I'm going try to trade dez for a rb1

If in a perfect world I can go to 6-1 and the 2nd place team in my division goes to 3 games back.. Then I can start tinkering towards the playoffs and when gordon comes back

I still think Julio and Demaryius are just about interchangeable and my flex spot improved with Tate as a sure thing over Bush, Quick, ODB and Evans. This is a PPR league and Julio leads the league in targets and receptions by the way. And to be honest....I don't think Quick is going to do much the rest of the year so I wanted to sell high before he has another dud vs an angry Seahawks team.

Rivers, Romo
McCoy, Fred Jackson, Bush, Starks, Thompson, Randle
Julio, Cobb, Tate, ODB, Evans
Kelce
Lions D/ST
Gostkowski

Last edited:
^ Tate is a great look until megatron comes back.. With the way stafford loves to lock onto guys...

Guess it depends on your record and need right now.. Cause I think Demaryius is healthy now and will be a monster the rest of the year

If it is going to be raining heavy like they say tomorrow in Foxboro, then I would go with Cutler

That changes things...gonna have to watch the weather report and see how much rain is expected.

Thinking of trading Jimmy Graham....his injury worries me a bit. It went from 1 week to 3 overnight. Anyone else think his injury will be a factor when he comes back :nerd:

^ Tate is a great look until megatron comes back.. With the way stafford loves to lock onto guys...

Guess it depends on your record and need right now.. Cause I think Demaryius is healthy now and will be a monster the rest of the year

Yeah but bro.....Julio Jones is a ******* monster too :lol: as I said he leads the league in targets and receptions and this is a PPR league. He's third in the league in yards too and doesn't have four other guys to compete with for balls either.

Should i try and trade eddie lacy and julio jones for jordy nelson and lesean?

looks about even to me but if they accept i'll have to start zac stacy due to lesean being on a bye

Back
Top Bottom