OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

horrible day for my team, but at least i'm down by 15.46 pts heading to Monday Night. I have Big Ben and Antonio Brown, my opponent has no one.

in one of my leagues i was down 50 points before the start of the game. and with DT, manning, and sanders i ended up winning by 16. 

I feel some immediate regret tonight trading Demaryius and Brian Quick for Julio and Golden Tate a few days ago. Yes, Tate blew up and won my game for me, but I would have still won my matchup just having Demaryius as my WR1 and Beckham at my flex instead of Tate. I do feel much more comfortable starting Tate at my flex long-term this season, but damn I need Julio to really have a big game next week so I can feel better about losing Demaryius.

I feel some immediate regret tonight trading Demaryius and Brian Quick for Julio and Golden Tate a few days ago. Yes, Tate blew up and won my game for me, but I would have still won my matchup just having Demaryius as my WR1 and Beckham at my flex instead of Tate. I do feel much more comfortable starting Tate at my flex long-term this season, but damn I need Julio to really have a big game next week so I can feel better about losing Demaryius.
you done goof'd

Peyton > Matt Ryan

always take the Peyton receiver

4-3 in my money league
pimp.gif

Should be 6-1 heading into next week but I'm in a good position leading into the home stretch

you done goof'd

Peyton > Matt Ryan

always take the Peyton receiver

Well no **** but I feel like I pretty much traded Demaryius for Julio and Golden Tate since I personally don't think Quick is going to be worth a damn for the majority of the rest of this season. I just didn't feel comfortable starting Bush, Quick or Beckham as my flex for the rest of the year. Tate gives me an every week starter at that spot and Julio is equal with Demaryius as long as the Falcons OL can make sure Matt Ryan doesn't get killed every game.

Demaryius going up against the Chargers and flowers got concussed today..

I'm hoping for big things, obviously

As long as megatron is out, Tate will be the goods.. It's the way of stafford

Last edited:
Fortunately Fred Jackson will only be out two weeks. So really one game because they got a bye week after next week.

Spiller out for season :-(

Spiller out for season :-(

Just when I thought dude would be worth something.. Has that huge play.. Literally tripped up right before scoring.. And bam

Well at least I can finally be done with him, instead having him waste space on my roster

Last edited:
What does kelce have to do to get touches? He has a break out game a couple weeks ago and they still barely use him? What is Reid thinking?

What does kelce have to do to get touches? He has a break out game a couple weeks ago and they still barely use him? What is Reid thinking?

He has no idea what he's doing coaching offense. Their plays just consist of handing off to Charles and Alex Smith scrambling. When you haven't had a WR score a single touchdown all year there needs to be some serious changes. He's pretty stuck in his ways though.

Last edited:

He has no idea what he's doing coaching offense. Their plays just consist of handing off to Charles and Alex Smith scrambling. When you haven't had a WR score a single touchdown all year there needs to be some serious changes. He's pretty stuck in his ways though.

hes an idiot. charles still doesnt get the ball nearly enough

Back
Top Bottom