OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Trade help. Guy in my league wants Jordy Nelson.

My team

His Team

He's offering up Cobb and an RB I get to choose. His best RB is tate so I know he won't give him up.

Just wanted some thoughts on it. I'm kind of hurting at RB but I'm in a better situation than he is right now.

I'm going to be 4-3 after this week and he'll be 2-5.

Last edited:
Bad Jay gonna put me under this week.

I'm up by 13.5 and opponent has Antonio Brown... Full pt PPR. 
sick.gif

4-3 here I come.

up 37 against bell tonight.

but i need bell to go off to win major cash in a draftkings league..

My teamHis TeamHe's offering up Cobb and an RB I get to choose. His best RB is tate so I know he won't give him up.

Just wanted some thoughts on it. I'm kind of hurting at RB but I'm in a better situation than he is right now.

Try Cobb and McKinnon for Jordy.

Giving -
Golden Tate
Reggie Bush

Getting -
Emmanuel Sanders
Trent Richardson

PPR. Thoughts?

Giving -
Golden Tate
Reggie Bush

Getting -
Emmanuel Sanders
Trent Richardson

PPR. Thoughts?

if trent is healthy just about even....id say tate and sanders a wash and the other two basically even with slight edge to bush if healthy

Giving:
E Sanders, A Williams, Kelce

Getting:
Gio, D Hopkins

Thoughts?
you would be winning espcially if jennings come back...how your TE and WR look like?
I thought so. My TE is Graham...WR is looking a little weak now though...they will be Jeffery, Maclin, Hopkins, Gordon. (Only start two WRs, so Hopkins will only need to start once since Maclin just had his bye.)

I think tate lights up Atlanta in wembley.. then I would try to move him

I assume CJ would be back after the bye

I desperately need to get another RB and the only tradeable pieces I have that id be willing to get one for cheap would be Beckham and Bush. What could that maybe get me?

I would probably say Tre Mason since he's the best bet to be an every down back for the rest of the year out of the three. Bryce Brown hasn't even been active for a game yet so who knows what he'll do. Denard should continue getting the bulk of the load for the Jags and can catch dump offs and turn them into big gains so he'll be a good pick up too.

My team

His Team

He's offering up Cobb and an RB I get to choose. His best RB is tate so I know he won't give him up.

Try Cobb and McKinnon for Jordy.

That what I was thinking but the thing is I don't want cobb. After owning him last year and basically not doing anything for me, I still made it to the championship game in my money league. I like McKinnon a lot but that vikes offense sucks.

Edit: Just looked at the vikes playoff schedule too. Jets, Detroit and Miami :x

Last edited:
You do realize the reason Cobb wasn't doing anything for you last year is cause he was out with an injury right?

In every game he played he was in double digits for fantasy points.

Is it wise for me to trade Crabtree (Or C-Patt) for Antonio Gates?

Here are my WRs/TEs

WR: TY Hilton, Mike Wallace, C-Patt, Brian Quick, Crabtree.
TE: Larry Donnell

If I drop, it'll be Knile Davis for Coby Fleener, Jace Amaro, Scott Chandler, Charles Clay, Lance Hendricks, or Clay Harbor.

Suggestions?

Last edited:
Giving -
Golden Tate
Reggie Bush

Getting -
Emmanuel Sanders
Trent Richardson

PPR. Thoughts?

Lmk if you end up makng this trade I really need to do something with Bush :smh:. I'm fine at WR and TE so its either a defense or drop him for Sproles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom