OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Need some advice on my roster in one of my leagues. Should I look to trade for a RB? I feel like I have wayyy too many WRs and my RBs leave something to be desired.

View media item 1228198
Marshall/Tate/Floyd/White/Beckham will constantly give me headaches on deciding who to start. And my only dependable RB is Lamar Miller. I do have McKinnon who is shaping up to be an RB2 but I feel he'll be inconsistent going forward.

Should I look for a trade? Or should I stay put? I'm sitting at 3-4, in 9th place (out of 12). Any help :\.

I would see if you can sell high on Tate or maybe package him with Roddy for a top 12 back? Maybe something like Tate for Tate (injury risk there so maybe snag Crowell for insurance). I know everyone is high on Golden but I can easily see him going back to WR4 status with Calvin in there.

Aim high though. Maybe you get an Ellington owner who is worried about Taylor or a worried Lacy owner or a worried Gio owner or an owner who wants to sell high on Lamar.

Cutler vs. NE
Cam vs. Seattle

or pick up tannehill vs. Jags  

Honestly, I'd go Cam there.

2-6 right now in a standard league..
should i trade Sproles (I have LeSean McCoy) & Josh Gordon for Kelvin Benjamin and Keenan Allen?

My WR squad is terrible - Sanders & Watkins are my starters.. :x

P proshares I was thinking of packaging Lacy, Tate, and either Gronk or another WR for LeVeon Bell and Megatron. Highly unlikely, but the owner has been trying to move Megatron for the past 4 weeks :lol:. His TE is Delanie Walker so adding Gronk would sweeten the deal.

I tried trading for Ellington and Ben Tate last week but their owners weren't budging. After Ellington's week 7 I doubt he changed his stance :lol:. But I may be able to grab Tate.

Last edited:
Who to start? Foles vs Arizona or Palmer vs Philly?

Also who to start at Flex? Chris Ivory vs. Bills, Anthony Dixon vs Jets, Bryce Brown vs Jets or Doug Baldwin vs. Panthers?

P proshares I was thinking of packaging Lacy, Tate, and either Gronk or another WR for LeVeon Bell and Megatron. Highly unlikely, but the owner has been trying to move Megatron for the past 4 weeks :lol:. His TE is Delanie Walker so adding Gronk would sweeten the deal.

I tried trading for Ellington and Ben Tate last week but their owners weren't budging. After Ellington's week 7 I doubt he changed his stance :lol:. But I may be able to grab Tate.

That would be pretty sweet but I think I have said it before, I really like Bell :lol:

I gotta correct myself on Tate as well, I completely forgot that Mack is out with the broken leg. They didn't look too good without him :smh:

Dont know who to start in the flex since most likely reggie will miss a game or two because of that elbow injury.

Mason or Bryce?

That would be pretty sweet but I think I have said it before, I really like Bell :lol:

I gotta correct myself on Tate as well, I completely forgot that Mack is out with the broken leg. They didn't look too good without him :smh:
I think I still like Tate even without Alex Mack. The Browns ran the ball 30 times so just by volume I like him :lol:. His schedule is also kinda favorable. Gonna see if I can do a Tate for Tate deal.

I texted the Bell/Megatron owner and offered him Gronk/Lacy/any of my WRs besides Marshall and he shot that down, countering with Megatron for Lacy/Floyd. Don't think I'm gonna go for that, even if I land Ben Tate.

Last edited:
Me too :lol: I have him but I've been shopping him a little for a possible upgrade. I have him in one package with Romo and Dez for Luck/McCoy/Roddy than I'm hoping gets through.

Who would you guys take at TE between Reed and Donnell? Got offered Sporles for one of them. Is it worth trading for one of them? Was able to pick up Ertz and I still have Jimmy so I'm not sure if I need to trade Sporles and just hold on to him as my handcuff to Shady

Who would you guys take at TE between Reed and Donnell? Got offered Sporles for one of them. Is it worth trading for one of them? Was able to pick up Ertz and I still have Jimmy so I'm not sure if I need to trade Sporles and just hold on to him as my handcuff to Shady
I would much rather have Reed

Officially done pouting over the hugely disappointing week I had last week. Made some switches and acquired 5 players (Gordon, Bush, Reed, Catanzaro, Eagles)

My RB status is just a toss up week to week. Now with Gore out on a bye (who did squat last week) I am desparate going against Murray & Lynch

Starting for me Week 8

QB - Brees (Maybe Stafford if Johnson is active)
RB - Forsett
RB - Bush
WR - Marshall
WR - T. Williams
TE - Reed
TE - Kelce
W/R - Sanu
K - Catanzaro
DEF - Lions

** Should I make a move to get Mason?

What do you guys think of this trade?

Give T. Kelce and T. Mason

Receive D. Allen
I wouldnt .. Kelce will get the ball eventually. Its just a matter of time.

I'd only do it unless youre in real need of D. Allen

Well I also have Cameron at TE, but he's been inconsistent also. For my other RBs I have Forte, Bradshaw, Ingram and Bush.

And I'd scoop up Mason to start over Bush.

Last edited:
Joe Flacco or Alex Smith...?

Smith. Flaco is on the road with a tough division match up against the Bengals.

I'm considering starting Welker at wr this weekend over guys like Cpatt n Torrey in a ppr league.

My reasoning was that these Thursday games are typically lopsided, and if it goes that way I think the Broncos would be on the better side n Welker could be eating pretty well. RoOks talk about Cpatt on the page before is making me second guess this though.

currently I have McKinnon at the flex

I'd start Welker over Patterson and Smith for sure.

Cutler vs. NE
Cam vs. Seattle

or pick up tannehill vs. Jags  

Cam gets the slight edge over Cutler.

2-6 right now in a standard league..
should i trade Sproles (I have LeSean McCoy) & Josh Gordon for Kelvin Benjamin and Keenan Allen?

My WR squad is terrible - Sanders & Watkins are my starters.. :x

@ 2-6 you should trade Gordon. If thats the best trade you can get go for it. Allen is bound to turn it around. *** Be aware Benjamin and Allen have yet to have there bye weeks yet**** so maybe look else where for another trade.

Who to start? Foles vs Arizona or Palmer vs Philly?

Also who to start at Flex? Chris Ivory vs. Bills, Anthony Dixon vs Jets, Bryce Brown vs Jets or Doug Baldwin vs. Panthers?

Any other options as far as QB? Ivory at flex for sure. Best back on the team and he's money with the rushing+receiving combo.

Dont know who to start in the flex since most likely reggie will miss a game or two because of that elbow injury.

Mason or Bryce?

Mason.

Pick 2: McKinnon, Bradshaw, McFadden, Oliver

McKinnon & Bradshaw. Oliver and McFadden have pretty tough match ups.

What do you guys think of this trade?

Give T. Kelce and T. Mason
Receive D. Allen

Don't do it.

lb510 lb510 Foles and Palmer the only qbs I have. The ones in FA are trash :lol: I'm leaning towards Palmer tho

u sure Ivory vs. Bills? Bills haven't allowed a single rb td all year.

I'm thinking Baldwin vs Panthers. The way Sanu and the Packers WRs ate up the secondary has me contemplating Baldwin.

Cutler or Brady this week?

Thoughts on my Jimmy for Jamal? Getting Reed in a trade later this week and have Ertz as well at TE now

Back
Top Bottom