OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

So i have players playing in the Panthers vs. Seahawks and Bucs vs. Vikings game 
sick.gif
mean.gif

no offensive output at all

Please Belicheck run the ball with everyone except Vareen smh....

Its like Bill is playing against a shane vareen owner on fantasy football....

Going against foster, gronk and manning. Ughhhhh.
Bro in one league i'm playing against E.Sanders/Hillman/Golden Tate/Stafford 
sick.gif
Shhhhiii. And I thought I had it bad. I atleast still have a shot to win.
yea my week is done. Those 4 players scored more than my entire team probably will.  Especially since it's a league where bonus points are given for over 100 rushing/receiving yards and over 300 passing yards which all 4 of those players got

Last edited:
Baltimore lowkey dumb going for it on that 4th and 1 in the first half. If they hold Cincy to a field goal here, it would still be a one possession game.

Edit: I take that back :lol:

Last edited:

Going against foster, gronk and manning. Ughhhhh.
Bro in one league i'm playing against E.Sanders/Hillman/Golden Tate/Stafford :x

Shhhhiii. And I thought I had it bad. I atleast still have a shot to win.
yea my week is done. Those 4 players scored more than my entire team probably will.  Especially since it's a league where bonus points are given for over 100 rushing/receiving yards and over 300 passing yards which all 4 of those players got

Same here.

I atleast have Luck, Bradshaw,Ellington,McFadden,Dez, and Cameron to try and climb my way back.

i did NOT need that Dalton TD to happen 
mean.gif

Edit: Unless it leads to Flacco getting 80 yards and a TD right here

Last edited:
Baltimore lowkey dumb going for it on that 4th and 1 in the first half. If they hold Cincy to a field goal here, it would still be a one possession game.

Edit: I take that back :lol:

I don't take it back anymore. Should've kicked that field goal Harbaugh

Well I'm down 30....I've got Dez, Lesean, Jimmy, Ertz and the Browns D left vs his Bradshaw and Djax....gonna be close this week

Up by 6 with Floyd, Hawkins, Ertz left. Opponent has L.Bell, Cooks, Vinatieri. i'm scared of Bell...

Money league up by 18. L.Bell and McCoy left. Opponent has McFadden, Dwayne Allen, Dallas D

Last edited:
Up 60 in the money league, glad Carolina held Lynch and Russel in check this week

I knew i shoulda traded Julio for Emmanuel Sanders on week 4

Back
Top Bottom