OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

@quise2024 If Romo plays he could be decent this week since he plays JAX
thats true

never know though 1 hit could do it. Williams doesnt seem to be targeted though enough to make an impact for my score.

im going against Peyton vs Oakland D this week so i need all the points i can get

I should have traded Oliver a couple weeks ago. Now he could end up being worthless on my bench.

I should have traded Oliver a couple weeks ago. Now he could end up being worthless on my bench.
man... I tried to sell TOO high on asiata.. then I had a deal for foles fall through last min before sunday..

and I literally intended to try and move him and sneak and pick up sanchez since foles was playing so poorly.. plus getting knocked around a little

He has 10 catches over the past 3 games. 5 have gone for touchdowns. 

And Ben isn't going to stay this hot. 
Pitt has a favorable schedule though .. 6TDs per game nah but very productive and positive fantasy points are lookin good in the future

NYJ, TEN, NO, ATL, CIN

I feel there's a mad scramble to pic up Bryant from the Steelers this week
He has 10 catches over the past 3 games. 5 have gone for touchdowns. 

And Ben isn't going to stay this hot. 

I said that last week and he followed up with another 6 tds. He may not throw 6 tds but I dont think hes gonna regress to Geno Smith suddenly. Plus they play NYJ this week

Last edited:
I said that last week and he followed up with another 6 tds. He may not throw 6 tds but I dont think hes gonna regress to Geno Smith suddenly. Plus they play NYJ this week
I'm just saying it is hard to really place  real value on a player who has scored 5 TDs on 10 catches lol

lost by .3 because Rivers got me -2... i would've won if i didn't start a QB 
mean.gif

I'm the commish in my main league.

Feedback on if this trade that just went down should get vetoed?

Team A gets:
Peyton
Julius

Team B gets:
Big Ben
Martellus Bennett
Gore
Mike Wallace

Is this a "legit" trade in your guys opinion? I know it can be argued the stats show that it's not really that lopsided for Team A but me and another friend in the league are convinced that Team A (another mutual friend) pulled off this collusion-like trade with Team B (who's friends with Team A and his team is not making the playoffs).

Trade just doesn't make much sense for Team B in our opinions.

Also, Team B actually had Ben just last week but traded him to Team A b/c Team A was screwed with having both Rodgers and Ryan on same bye week so they swapped Ben and Ryan just to help out Team A's dilemma.

Last edited:
I had Cutler/Forte/Jordy/Lacy/Roddy all on BYE this week and still put up the most pts in my league. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks Big Ben and Jeremy Hill. 

A source tells NFL Network that Arian Foster (groin) is unlikely to miss time following the Texans' Week 10 bye.

Advice: Ian Rapoport has been told that Foster just needs rest more than anything else. It confirms that this is not a severe pull, but we'd still consider Foster questionable for Week 11 due to the unpredictable nature of soft-tissue injuries. He's struggled to get over calf and hamstring tweaks over the last couple years. Alfred Blue is the insurance add.

JQB7k.gif

No longer picking up Blue

Who to pick up as a bye week fill-in this week...need just one. PPR.

Jordan Matthews vs Panthers
Markus Wheaton @ Jets
Benny Cunningham @ Cardinals
John Brown vs Rams
Stevie Johnson @ Saints

Who is the best lottery ticket out of Blue and West?

I think I lean towards Blue in case Foster gets hurt... The guy that owns Foster will probably be my Week 1 playoffs opponent. I'm through all of my BYES after this week, so it's time to start loading the bench with potential upside buys.

I'm just saying it is hard to really place  real value on a player who has scored 5 TDs on 10 catches lol

bryant has done what many thought justin hunter wouldve did this season..in two games!

that offense is rolling and plays against that awful jets D that let alex smith throw for 2 TD's?! Big Ben putting up 300+ 4 TD's.

Who to pick up as a bye week fill-in this week...need just one. PPR.

Jordan Matthews vs Panthers
Markus Wheaton @ Jets
Benny Cunningham @ Cardinals
John Brown vs Rams
Stevie Johnson @ Saints
Mathews.. sanchez fed him during the preseason.. and I think he gets used more with sanchez as the QB, as he'll actually try to get the ball out quickly as opposed to foles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom