OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I had the 12th waiver priority. Dude ahead of me has all his QBs on BYE and scooped up sanchez. I hope I destroy this lil M********** :smh:

I have Hillman, but have been holding on to Ball. Now I'm in a dilemma since my TE is Ertz and Fleener is available in my league, but the Colts have a bye week. Should I just drop Ball for Fleener now and drop Ertz next week?

Is the Ravens D vs TENN is a better play than Dallas vs JAX? (In London)

My gut says go with Dallas but everyone is telling me to go with Baltimore

Last edited:
Team A
McCoy
Marshawn
Ingram
Julio
Sanders

Team B
McCoy
Ingram
Julio
Cobb
Sanders

Which one do you prefer in a PPR?
Team B
Alfred Morris and Crabtree worth giving up for DeSean Jackson and Jason Witten?

I have Lynch, DeMarco, and Jerick as my other RBs. My TE is Donnell/Rudolph, and my WRs are Mike Wallace, TY Hilton, C-Patt, and Larry Fitz.
I'd say no...but I am biased and hate owning D Jax because he can be so inconsistent.
Which defense is a safer play this week,
Dal vs. Jax or Ari vs. Stl?
Dallas.

Team A
McCoy
Marshawn
Ingram
Julio
Sanders

Team B
McCoy
Ingram
Julio
Cobb
Sanders

Which one do you prefer in a PPR?
so marshawn for cobb?

as well as cobb has been doing.. I don't think you're getting enough for marshawn

so marshawn for cobb?

as well as cobb has been doing.. I don't think you're getting enough for marshawn

Nah I would be the one getting Marshawn straight up for Cobb. He sent it to me last night I'm still deciding. In PPR Cobb has been destroying Lynch.

Would you guys pick up AP with my roster? Who to drop? These are my RB's

Lynch
Gore
Hillman
Ivory

Thanks guys

Last edited:
Would you guys pick up AP with my roster? Who to drop? These are my RB's

Lynch
Gore
Hillman
Ivory

Thanks guys
I'd try to trade ivory or gore.. IF I had to drop a guy I would go with ivory out of that group.. but obviously the upside of the AP could easily be worth it

AP was just claimed in my league. dude aint eem got a team nor is he guaranteed to play this year lol

I was able to pick up AP, cleared waivers today. I got room to stash :lol:

someone dropped McKinnon thinking of going to pick him up now since Jennings is coming back for his spot with NYG, drop williams

Also picked up Pitt's Bryant and TE Scott Chandler, contemplating Rivera

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom