OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

i have an idiot in my league that doesnt know how to trade and sends the dumbest crap and when you argue with his trade he tells you that you know nothing about football.

i wish this dude got kicked out of our league next season, probably wont since hes most likely gonna win the whole thing :smh:
Any examples?

hes sent people stupid trades all around

one thing he goes by, when someone asks for mccoy he asks that they send them the player they drafted in the 1st round purely based on the fact that he drafted him 1st :lol:

would you guys trade jordy nelson (whom I have) for Julio Jones and Lamar Miller or Ronnie Hillman

I have crabtree, B Marshall, Vince Jackson, Terrence Williams and Mccoy, Sankey, Rainey, and steven jackson as my rbs

Ronnie Hillman or Jeremy Hill this week? Thinking of going with Hillman but Hill has another potential big game against the Browns.
start Jeremy hill. Browns run D is bad. But I'm not sure how u feel about playing players on Thursday night.

I'm starting Hill, I hate starting players on Thursday nights and the whole fantasy world is gassing Hill, watch the Browns run D decide to show up :smh: .. ESPN has him projected for 23 pts :x if he got half i'd consider that a win on a Thursday :lol:

Hillman has Oakland tho.

I'd only start Hill if Gio can't go.

Gio's out, I'd still go Hillman tho .. I think Bell might be back too so keep an eye on it.

I hate having players on thursday and i hate going against someone who has a monday player i have none and its a close matchup

THIS!

Should I drop any of these players for Devante Adams?

Ben Tate

Chris Ivory

Doug Baldwin

I hope FJax is a go this week. I need him!

Last edited:
Got offered Sproles for Hopkins,

I dnt really need Hopkins anymore, but i do need a backup RB just for insurance

Should i bite?

Who do I start this week? Jeremy maclin or calvin johnson. My gut is telling me Megatron but maclin is going off. Also, Jason witten at jax(London) on thursday or jared cook at az. Keep waiting for jim to ho off with quick out. Leaning towards witten. Thx in advance for any insight

Who do I start this week? Jeremy maclin or calvin johnson. My gut is telling me Megatron but maclin is going off. Also, Jason witten at jax(London) on thursday or jared cook at az. Keep waiting for jim to ho off with quick out. Leaning towards witten. Thx in advance for any insight

Who are your other wrs and RBs that you aren't starting both maclin and cj?

What format do you play?

Last edited:
I rather have Wallace since the Jets QB situation is abysmal. Percy had a great week last week, but Idk, I as a Jets fan want nothing to do with players from the Jets.

So...general consensus in here don't trade my Cobb for his Marshawn in PPR?

Rbs - McCoy, Ingram, Fred Jackson, Sims
Wrs - Julio, Cobb, Sanders, Hopkins, Beckham

Already in sole possession of 1st place in my league so I'm hesitant to change things up...

With Gio hurt and TY on a bye I need help picking RB and Flex.

Pick 2:

Ivory

Joique

Odell

Have Percy

Also, Cam @ Philly or Eli @ Sea this week?

Standard scoring league.

Also, just picked up AP on the waiver wire. Do yall think he plays this year??

I'm looking to trade for a WR and I'm deciding if I should offer Mark Ingram or Ronnie Hillman. Who should I keep? Ingram has been solid and I think he'll continue to play well the rest of the season. Only concern is once their other RB's get healthy, they'll start going back to a more committee approach. Hillman on the other hand looks like he'll remain the #1 RB on Denver even when Montee Ball comes back.

I'm thin at WR and Brandon Marshall is being offered.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Here's my WRs:
JORDY, MACLIN, TORREY SMITH, EDELMAN, BECKHAM & GORDON on ice til wk 12.

I have no TE.

Would you do a Jordy for Gronk trade?

its a ten man league, no flex. You have to start two wars and two rbs. I also have antonio brown at wr. Picked up megatron two weeks ago via trade. Jmaclin has gone off ever since.
Who are your other wrs and RBs that you aren't starting both maclin and cj?

What format do you play?

Last edited:
Im going to have a tough RB decision this week.... McFadden, Bush, or roll the dice with Sims. Im leaning towards Bush because of the higher upside but I feel like McFadden is the safe bet.

Bout to pull off Josh Gordon on waivers. Nobody remembered to sign him in my 10 man league.. already have Julio and D. Thomas and Golden... couldn't hurt to have Gordon, I'm hoping it puts me over the top

Bout to pull off Josh Gordon on waivers. Nobody remembered to sign him in my 10 man league.. already have Julio and D. Thomas and Golden... couldn't hurt to have Gordon, I'm hoping it puts me over the top

Thanks for the reminder :pimp:, my WRs are a mess right now :smh:

Sending
Julio
Beckham

Receiving
AJ Green
Fitzgerald (or Garçon)

PPR. Thoughts? My trade deadline is at noon and I just got offered this. It's a keeper league too.

Sending
Julio
Beckham

Receiving
AJ Green
Fitzgerald (or Garçon)

PPR. Thoughts? My trade deadline is at noon and I just got offered this. It's a keeper league too.

both short and long term i like the Julio and ODB side, Julio = AJ Green but ODB >>> Fitz or Garcon

Julio will get back to being a great #1 WR soon and ODB has a such a high ceiling for the rest of his career

Aj Green has to compete with Sanu now for passes and Fitz hasnt been fantasy relevant for the last 2 years. Garcon is hit or miss.

Losing ODB doesn't hurt me...I have Julio, Cobb, Sanders and Hopkins all ahead of him. I just definitely prefer healthy AJ Green over Julio. He's not even being listed on the injury report anymore.

Back
Top Bottom