OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Sanu really hurt my heart.
**** Andy dalton.
Every week i sit Sanu he puts up 15+
Every week i play him single digits.

T West tho. i feel you brotha!

Good thing was guy im against played ah green. so kinda evens things out.

I'm starting Hill, I hate starting players on Thursday nights and the whole fantasy world is gassing Hill, watch the Browns run D decide to show up :smh: .. ESPN has him projected for 23 pts :x if he got half i'd consider that a win on a Thursday :lol:

Quoting myself because I should've taken my own advice a few days ago, I KNEW IT! :smh: .. 4 POINTS :x

BRUH. Andy Dalton is so bad.

AJ Green with only 23 yards 
mean.gif

yall dudes really think J gordon gonna come back and flourish tho???

i am feeling optimistic about it as i have him stashed in all 4 of my leagues. Solid QB from Hoyer...sitting at a good spot at 3rd and 4th in my two big money leagues....hopefully he comes back and helps me get an easy run to the chip!

I see Gordon helping out in real life, not so much as fantasy. Once he's back he probably wont be in until week 13-14, in which it will prob take 2 weeks to even get in the flow of the Browns game. By that time most fantasy leagues are finishing up.

If the Browns make the playoffs he will be a huge help

Hopefully though he comes back and plays right away cuz i got him stashed lol, as well as AP

Dalton was terrible. I saw highlights on sportscenter .. either he is just that bad, or he was throwing the game on purpose. The way he was missing receivers was horrible. I dont think RG3 or Geno have looked that bad (maybe they have) but you get what im saying

I got SF Defense, and all defensive match ups I was aiming for got snatched up on Waivers 
mad.gif

Do I stick with SF @ NO? These are my other options that I'm not too excited about neither:

NO v. SF

GB v. CHI

Carolina @ Philly

ATL @ TB

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I got SF Defense, and all defensive match ups I was aiming for got snatched up on Waivers >:

Do I stick with SF @ NO? These are my other options that I'm not too excited about neither:

NO v. SF
GB v. CHI
Carolina @ Philly
ATL @ TB

giphy.gif

Not great options. Green Bay is probably the best choice, without much confidence.

Should I play Tannehill or Stafford this weekend? Leaning towards Stafford since Megatron is back and Lions D has been pretty solid this year...

10 people standard ESPN

I got SF Defense, and all defensive match ups I was aiming for got snatched up on Waivers >:

NO v. SF
GB v. CHI
Carolina @ Philly
ATL @ TB

giphy.gif

Not great options. Green Bay is probably the best choice, without much confidence.

I would never bet against Brees. I think Champ is right, just have to hope Cutty stinks up another one.

I wouldnt go against Brees but he almost let me down last week luckily i blew my opponent out that his 9pts didnt matter. But he was negative until late 3rd quarter :smh:

Im still torn between him at home or Stafford with Megatron back & Tate

Verner isn't even playing this weekend for the Bucs....Julio is going to destroy them again.

champcruthik champcruthik johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm

right on fellas, I also have Megatron, D jax, Sanders, Hopkins, and Josh Gordon at WR and D. Murray and Gio/Jeremy Hill at RB.

we run 3 WR, 2 RB, and 1 Flex

what kind of RB can i trade for? i just want to round out my roster goin into the playoffs

The Bengals should have had Sanu play QB. I bet he'd do better than Dalton's performance (or lack thereof). I had Green starting. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom