OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Man unless Greg Olsen cooks tomorrow, Im out the playoff race.

First time in 3 years. Gonna be hard to be active 
laugh.gif

edit: now im officially out. That Cardinals Defense won the game for my opponent

Its been real. 7 straight L's after starting 3-0

Last edited:
I started Palmer in both leagues....**** my life

Up 4 with McCoy and Cobb left and he has D-Will and Maclin.

Of course I dropped Romo today too that would have already wrapped this **** up for me.

Wow Rivera got a garbage time TD :smh:

I started Scott Chandler over Bennett cuz he was questionable and i didnt wanan risk him not playin aince Gronk is on a bye. Man he may be the decidint factor. Im down 4 pts in my other league and all i have left is Parkey, he has Forte.

L comin

Gonna lose because this Arizona D is pouring it on against me right now 
mean.gif

Had this dude on the ropes too

my team totally crapped the bed today. Only 67 pts and i only have Benjamin left. My opponent didn't have a good day either but he's up by 10 and has Cutler tonight.

5-5 here i come

Can i please have a RB that can give me a 100 yd game. I have zero 100 yd games from my RBs this year :smh:

Wow Rivera got a garbage time TD
mean.gif
pimp.gif
 That saved me. 
Arizona D might have just saved my day
They put up around 16 FF points in the last 5 minutes?  
mean.gif
 Would have been a guaranteed victory on my end if they didn't have the 2nd turnover for a touchdown. 

Down 6.14pts - opponent has nobody left and I still got Kelvin Benjamin and Cody Parkey.  Opponent had Romo + Dez today too..

Last edited:
Cardinals D, Sanders, Forsett, and Megatron did work for me in my money league

Beat the guy who is 8-1, he'll be 8-2

7-3 now 
pimp.gif
 as long as Forte doesn't put up 50 
laugh.gif
 , 4 game win streak

Last edited:
Down 60 and I have Cutler, Jordy, Shady and the Eagles kicker left. Hope they ball out

Cards D got 44 pts in my league this week .. on the bench :lol:

I text my boy n was like man what u doin you got 4 ppl on a bye and 2 spots empty. Saod he forgot :smh:

I know his oponent happy cuz he is only up like 10 pts with a full lineup :rofl:

Ugh i should have went on faith and started Bennett i need that W. No way in hell im gonna win with a kicker vs Forte already down 3

Trailing.. I just come up with a idea for a chance to win this week but its really risky..

I'm thinking if I should do it?

Back
Top Bottom