OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I have 0 points from my WR's this week. KB and Terrance Williams. How is that even possible? :x

Now all i need is a pick 6 from the Panthers D :lol: only down 4 now..

Don't need anymore points scored by the Eagles or I"ll be getting negative points from these bum Panthers :smh:

i need 3.5 more points from sanchez...cmon fam! they gave him credit for that second TD earlier and i got juiced. not meant to be tho :lol:

i need 3.5 more points from sanchez...cmon fam! they gave him credit for that second TD earlier and i got juiced. not meant to be tho :lol:

mark sanchez :pimp:

thank you sir...and thank you to the dudes who made the recommendation to me this week. much appreciated :pimp:

beat somebody in the yahoo nt league because of sanchez [emoji]128591[/emoji]

dude was in first place too..and had Peyton Manning :lol:

Kelvin Benjamin 
smokin.gif

OMFG that 2nd Benjamin TD just won me my match up!! I needed a long TD from Benjamin and he got it!!

OMG words can't describe my excitement. I needed this win bad

OMFG that 2nd Benjamin TD just won me my match up!! I needed a long TD from Benjamin and he got it!!

OMG words can't describe my excitement. I needed this win bad
Me and you both.

Came into tonight up by 1 point with Cam, Benjamin, and Parkey left against only his Eagles D/ST. I thought my season was over at the beginning of the 4th quarter but now I'm winning again by 11.

1 yard from Olsen or shady. Damn it.

There better not be any stat corrections, I will take a tie.

I was up 50 pts going into MNF with Maclin going vs. Greg Olson & Philly D. I ****** lost by 12 pts 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif

As an eagles fan.. This couldn't have gone more perfectly for me

I was playing against the eagles defense.. Started out with a 20.5 lead!

And started sanchez.. Was losing until that mathews td (who was on my bench.. Justifiably so, because I have dez Demaryius and MIKE Evans).. And the garbage time points by the panthers

Great night :smokin

I started Ben over Brees this week. Brees score 5 more points than Ben. I win this week if I started him smfh way to go Pitt, the damn Jets :smh:

Last edited:
Benjamin swings me to 5-0 this week :pimp:

Almost carried me to the W in two DraftKings qualifiers, Hill and Hillman killed me. Ended up missing by 3 points combined :lol:

Errbody got Deboed this week.

View media item 1255716
@Air Spider 777 caught that work

View media item 1255718
And I was worried about having to start David Carr. :smokin

View media item 1255726
Did I bench Aaron Rodgers for Big Ben? Yes, didn't emmm matter.

My other league is a BS 8 teamers and the dude I played is 1-8 and quit. Dude started Tom Brady and left an empty spot at defense and I still barely won.

4-0, the Lions won and Megatron bike!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom