OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Meh. I thought I had a free pass going against an injured Lamar Miller but he still ended up with 10 points. Atleast he didn't do anything more than that.

Got 39.5 points between Tanny and Dolphins D. Was hoping to get at least 50 but I can live with that...

was hoping for 15+ point game from Dolphins D ....

now just really hope the Lions or Eagles dont put up huge numbers so i dont feel the regret

Yall gotta let go of Fred Jackson. When or if he does return, he aint gonna be givin you the numbers he was before

Freddy will go right back to doing what he did before...the man has worked his tail off and that's all he knows. He'll be like he was before. I was fortunate enough to play against him in college.

I have Ellington and Brando Oliver as my RB'S and James Starks back up. Maclin, Jordy, Martavis Bryant, Decker, Andre Holmes at WR...we start 3 WR'S, 1 flex, and 2 RB'S. It's a PPR league 14 teams. I was offered Forte for Nelson....what to do?

For what it's worth I picked up montee ball from our waiver wire. Would ya'll trade Jordy for Forte...I'm pretty much telling myself if it's not broke don't fix it....and Peyton is my QB.

Last edited:
I have Ellington and Brando Oliver as my RB'S and James Starks back up. Maclin, Jordy, Martavis Bryant, Decker, Andre Holmes at WR...we start 3 WR'S, 1 flex, and 2 RB'S. It's a PPR league 14 teams. I was offered Forte for Nelson....what to do?

For what it's worth I picked up montee ball from our waiver wire. Would ya'll trade Jordy for Forte...I'm pretty much telling myself if it's not broke don't fix it....and Peyton is my QB.
Not to be a **** but if you trade jordy your receivers will kinda suck. If anything try to flip like Decker for a rb.

Last edited:
Got offered Alshon for Gates

Is there any reason on Gods green earth to accept this trade?  

*Due to ****** QBs, injuries and McCoy stinking, I'm out of the playoff race in this 14 team league.  

Last edited:

Got offered Alshon for Gates

Is there any reason on Gods green earth to accept this trade?  

*Due to ****** QBs, injuries and McCoy stinking, I'm out of the playoff race in this 14 team league.  
Take that ASAP man. Cutler sucks but he has to throw to someone. Gates has been underwhelming other than one or two games.

Gates underwhelming? 9 TDs in 9 games, 3 multi-TD games as well. Ya sleep if those numbers are underwhelming.

As far as the trade, I would take it since your WR core isn't that strong and I think Reed can flourish if he & RG3 stay healthy.

Freddy will go right back to doing what he did before...the man has worked his tail off and that's all he knows. He'll be like he was before. I was fortunate enough to play against him in college.
I'd wager he will not, but you seem a bit biased.

Not questioning his toughness at all. I just wouldn't depend on him from a fantasy perspective one bit. With all the other options that should be available, it's really risky to expect the same production from him heading into the playoffs.

Last edited:
I'm honestly thinking about benching Ellington this week against the Lions D. Got J. Charles and J. Hill as my other RB options.

Wanted to start another WR at Flex. Thoughts?

how I'm lookin this week?

Main League

QB - Brees
RB - Hill
RB - West
WR - Sanu
WR - M. Bryant
TE - J. Cook
TE - Kelce
W/R - Marshall
K - M. Bryant
DEF - Dolphins

Bench - CJ Anderson, Stafford

other league, need a QB and Flex

QB -
RB - Bradshaw
RB - Vereen
WR - Tate
WR - Sanders
TE - Gronk
W/R -
K - Parkey
DEF - Lions

Bench - Mason, M. Bennett, J. Matthews, Browns, Big Ben, Brees, AJ Green

I'm honestly thinking about benching Ellington this week against the Lions D. Got J. Charles and J. Hill as my other RB options.

Wanted to start another WR at Flex. Thoughts?
Charles and Hill got decent matchups. benching Ellington sounds good on paper based off Lions D, but man he's def had a nice season ya know.

Thats a tough one

Lol @ Gates underwhelming. One of the better fantasy TE options not named Gronk, Graham, and Thomas right now

McKinnon or Jeremy hill ppr. Both are playing meh defenses but hill won't share goal line carries like mckinnon
Hill.

who to play at my flex, ben tate or bishop sankey. tate playing his old team could mean more touches. jonathan stewart, andrew hawkins and greg jennings are best available right now. smh
Stewart.

I need a kicker.. Should I pick up Mason Crosby?
He's a top-5 K this week.

Stafford or Sanchez?
Tannehill or Cutler?
Stafford.

Cutler.

Back
Top Bottom