OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

5 p.m. Eastern is 100% confirmed and locked in for tomorrow fellas.

So You move the draft for only 2 people? No vote, no pm's or emails....

nce15j.jpg

Last edited:
Yea I'm in a 12 man league and I got Morris as my #1 and right now Bell is my #2.

But I'm bot comfortable with it. :lol:

I can make it, just gotta draft from my phone now [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Last edited:
I think Patterson is the most overrated fantasy player this year coming into the season , this year's CJ Spiller.

In 12 team, PPR league and I've done a couple of mock drafts already and a situation I was seem to find myself in (drafting 10th in a snake system) is somewhere along the lines of the 4th and 5th round I have the option of going:

Reggie Bush v Rashard Jennings

I like the update of Bush, but I like the consistency Jennings can bring...any suggestions?

In 12 team, PPR league and I've done a couple of mock drafts already and a situation I was seem to find myself in (drafting 10th in a snake system) is somewhere along the lines of the 4th and 5th round I have the option of going:

I like the update of Bush, but I like the consistency Jennings can bring...any suggestions?

Bush!

Bush!

in ppr Reggie Bush is a 2nd round value, you can believe these fantasy writers if you want.

Rashad Jennings isn't good at football, period.

Thats the thing...never draft around what you read about fantasy articles. Most of the time its all their own predictions and opinions..they'll be wrong.

Reggie bush in ppr is still borderline rb1 worthy. no doubt

I've been reading up on fantasy stuff, and now I'm even more confused after seeing so many writers propagating McCoy>Peterson.

Still have zero idea who to take 1st overall in my main league.

I've been reading up on fantasy stuff, and now I'm even more confused after seeing so many writers propagating McCoy>Peterson.

I would take McCoy. He plays in a more prolific offense and out scored Peterson last year. He is younger and his best season is still ahead of him.

I would take McCoy. He plays in a more prolific offense and out scored Peterson last year. He is younger and his best season is still ahead of him.
Hmmm that actually makes more sense than a lot of what I've been reading today :lol:

My 2nd/3rd rd pick are 28&29

I'm planning on going with back to back WR there. It will likely be some combination of Jeffery/Cobb/Brown/Jackson/Allen there, what two WR do you like in that range? Or should I scrap that and just go with a different strat?

Last edited:
Hmmm that actually makes more sense than a lot of what I've been reading today :lol:

I'm planning on going with back to back WR there. It will likely be some combination of Jeffery/Cobb/Brown/Jackson/Allen there, what two WR do you like in that range? Or should I scrap that and just go with a different strat?
I'm pretty bound to the RB-RB-RB strategy now because of being burned in years past. That is unless a legit superstar type falls to you in Round 2.

If you don't get an RB in 28/29, who will your second RB even be? Probably a legitimately bad player.

I do think Alshon has another huge season. That bears offense is going to be throwing a LOT.

I'm not in PPR though

Last edited:
I feel like Doug Martin and Reggie Bush are great value picks in the 3rd and 4th round. Then you could grab Ray Rice later on and take the chance that he bounces back. That's what I'm gonna try to do.

Hmmm that actually makes more sense than a lot of what I've been reading today
laugh.gif

I'm pretty bound to the RB-RB-RB strategy now because of being burned in years past. That is unless a legit superstar type falls to you in Round 2.

I do think Alshon has another huge season. That bears offense is going to be throwing a LOT.

I'm not in PPR though
I'm usually inclined to go RB heavy, early in the draft as well...

But in the mocks/simulations I've done, pretty much 90% of the time Stacy/Bell/Martin/Ball/Morriseven Ellington sometimes) are snatched up by the time my pick comes back to me at 28/29

so I figure I may as well go with the 2 top WR left at that point in the draft.

Last edited:
I'm usually inclined to go RB heavy, early in the draft as well...

But in the mocks/simulations I've done, pretty much 90% of the time Stacy/Bell/Martin/Ball/Morris

even Ellington sometimes) are snatched up by the time my pick comes back to me at 28/29, so I figure I may as well go with the 2 top WR left at that point in the draft.

I would still take the best RB and then the best WR/TR available with those back to back picks.

Bush might be there. Or Bernard.

Back
Top Bottom