OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Since I have an IR in my league, I'm swooping up Jordan Reed and stashing him. Rudolph and Pitta owners bout to be salty in my league :lol: I already have Ertz and Gronk.

Should I drop CJ2k though? I'm going to try and grab taliferro but I'm 9th on the waiver list.

Since I have an IR in my league, I'm swooping up Jordan Reed and stashing him. Rudolph and Pitta owners bout to be salty in my league
laugh.gif
I already have Ertz and Gronk.

Should I drop CJ2k though? I'm going to try and grab taliferro but I'm 9th on the waiver list.
I'm trying to pick up taliaferro too...sittin 12th on the waiver wire though and i'm not liking my chances of snatching him up 
mean.gif
 if Bernard Pierce is back though, I'm not sure how many carries he'll be getting with Pierce & Forsett. CJ2K looks like he may be getting less and less touches...may be a risk worth taking.

Since most people will target the Chargers D/ST this week, if you miss out, what's the next best option? I'm thinking the Steelers D/ST vs Tampa :nerd:

i think its time for me to drop Buccs defense this week

got lucky with that garbage time interception giving me 11 points, but i don't think they can skim by any longer

Since most people will target the Chargers D/ST this week, if you miss out, what's the next best option? I'm thinking the Steelers D/ST vs Tampa
nerd.gif
They would probably be my #2 best option.  I would even go out on a limb and say Dolphins D vs Oakland. I know they looked like hell last week but the Raiders cant run the ball and the Dolphins front 7 can put up some good sack numbers.  If they play like they did vs. the Pats week 1 they will put up good numbers for a D/ST

my team looking rough with all the byes this week

I got:

WR:

Jordy

T. Williams

M. Wheaton

RB:

Jamaal

Asiata

Flex:

Vereen

im going to need to pick up a stronger receiver

just now dropping him? 
shouldve added paul
add kelce

I was just very high on him and thought he'd be back by week 3, i ended up trading asiata for cameron but cameron himself has been hurt and has a bye this week. so was thinkin of droppin em now for daniels or kelce

Back
Top Bottom