OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Up 101-84 and I still got Jamaal Charles and Gronk left............

Just wanted to brag 
roll.gif

FIRST PLACE BABY!!

Going to try and make a move for Montee Ball since my homie is desperate to move him but Denver's next 3 games against the run are :x

Long term who would you rather keep, Mike Wallace or Keenan Allen? I'm willing to offer up one of these two for Montee. I can't rely on Bradshaw and S-Jax as my two RBS the whole season :lol:

Last edited:
Up by 10 and the guy I'm playing has Gostkowski going tomorrow :lol: I don't think I have a chance

I need 14 points from Kelce to get to 2-2 in my money league. Praying he can come through for me!

I woulda had the win if i started Asiata as my flex smh.

Down 21 after Murray did his thing last night. I need Jamaal Charles to put up numbers tonight on that busted up ankle SMH.

i need to go 4-0 too. I have Khiry Robinson as well and he has no one. i need 18.5 pts.

If not then me and the only other undefeated teams will be taking L's
Wound up scoring 21 ro win by 1 134-133... PPR and Robinson's 60+ yard run saved me tough break for you doe fam

Fellas! Been awhile! Been really busy with wedding/honeymoon stuff...missed you guys.

DeMarco Murray is the FF MVP so far...ya'll think he will stay healthy?

Was offered Dez/Vereen for Cobb/Jennings....countered with Dez/Vereen for Maclin/Jennings...thoughts? I also have Forte, Sproles, Asiata at RB.

Got the W this week thanks to Murray, Jordy and Kaepernick.  Loving Murray's production but I'm thinking of picking up Randle just in case Murray cant stay healthy with all the touches hes getting.  Dunbar seems like the 3rd down guy and Randle would be the main back if anything happened to Murray.

What's everyone think of Pierce sitting "as a precaution"? Sounds like BS to me, I'm considering dropping him.  Should I hold off?

come on, hope Pats defense doesnt allow a damn thing for KC. hope Smith throws like 10 picks

i just dont want Kelce to get the ball. thats all.

take care

Vague question but i am gonna try and flip jeremy hill..I have Gio as my RB1 and hate having/playing 2 guy's from the same squad, especially at the same position.

Really needing an RB2 since i have AP on the bench.

Got djax, michael floyd, alshon and vernon at wide out so im good there (i think).

Donald brown, knile davis, Blounte as collatteral. Who should I go for? Package Hill plus 1 for a solid Rb?

Would ya trade Rivers and Greg Olsen for Jimmy Graham?

I have Peyton as my starting QB btw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom