OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Pick a defense for this week

Miami @ JAX
Dallas vs WAS
Cleveland vs OAK

I'm leaning towards to Miami

are the bills 3rd and 4th stringers even worth considering?

my guess would be Brown. He was nice in Philly just never could settle in. I think if he gets enough carries on Sunday he'll shine more than Dixon. Dixon is probably their goal line/short yard guy.
heard on rotoexperts on xm...the beat writer for the Bills said Dixon will see majority of the carries week 8 and is a short term solution. Whereas Bryce Brown is more of a long term solution.

Man I just hope I get awarded Tre Mason on the waiver wire :lol:

I just want to thank Levon Bell for his heroics last night .. I was down 18.5 heading into the game & he came thru with 19, won my game 100-99.5 :smokin

Hopefully that saved my season in this league, at 3-4 I'm right back in the playoff discussion. Still need to find a legit #2 WR until Gordon comes back.

I just traded joe Flacco for Phillip Rivers. I gave up Kiko Alonso too, but he can't help me this year.

I seriously thinking about getting rid of one these backs for Antonio Gates

These the backs Vereen, Bernard,Bradshaw, and Lamar Miller. TE is my weak spot right now.

I could trade Gio Bernard for any player in my league. And I'm sure you could as well. Even Megatron. Do not trade him for old *** Gates. I'd look to move Vereen I guess out of that group or Bradshaw.

Just got offered Fossett & Harvin for Reggie Bush, Wes Welker, & Heath Miller .. Gonna accept this, then try to flip Fossett for a WR since I already have L.Bell, Lacy, & Tate.

I could trade Gio Bernard for any player in my league. And I'm sure you could as well. Even Megatron. Do not trade him for old *** Gates. I'd look to move Vereen I guess out of that group or Bradshaw.

Yeah I see what your saying but Bradshaw has been more consistent the last few weeks but I see what your saying.

Last edited:
I have Bradshaw and I'm running him til his busted wheels fall off. It is week 8 and he still runs hard. So far my best pick up this year.

Someone offered me Mike Wallace for my Dez :smh:...only way I would consider trading Dez is if I can get Forte

Anyone else think about trading Jimmy :nerd: his injury is concerning me right now...thinkng about trading him and Brady + filler for Jamal and Owen D.

Really trying to get another back. Have Gio and Shady right now. Need to get my GM on and push for Forte or Jamal and see if I can stack up at the RB postion

Last edited:
Someone offered me Mike Wallace for my Dez
mean.gif
...only way I would consider trading Dez is if I can get Forte

Anyone else think about trading Jimmy
nerd.gif
his injury is concerning me right now...thinkng about trading him and Brady + filler for Jamal and Owen D.

Really trying to get another back. Have Gio and Shady right now. Need to get my GM on and push for Forte or Jamal and see if I can stack up at the RB postion
I own Jimmy, I have considered it but think I am going to give him two more weeks. I am 5-2 and don't really need to "panic" at this point.

Sitting nicely at 4th on the waiver wire and I'll only have one opportunity to pick up either Tre Mason or Bryce Brown...who should I grab?

Someone offered me Mike Wallace for my Dez :smh: ...only way I would consider trading Dez is if I can get Forte

Anyone else think about trading Jimmy :nerd: his injury is concerning me right now...thinkng about trading him and Brady + filler for Jamal and Owen D.

I own Jimmy, I have considered it but think I am going to give him two more weeks. I am 5-2 and don't really need to "panic" at this point.

Yea I'm at 5-2 as well. Just don't want to be stuck with him if the injury continues to linger and then I won't be able to get any value for him. Might just see what happens this weekend before sending out any offical offers

Someone offered me Mike Wallace for my Dez
mean.gif
...only way I would consider trading Dez is if I can get Forte

Anyone else think about trading Jimmy
nerd.gif
his injury is concerning me right now...thinkng about trading him and Brady + filler for Jamal and Owen D.

Yea I'm at 5-2 as well. Just don't want to be stuck with him if the injury continues to linger and then I won't be able to get any value for him. Might just see what happens this weekend before sending out any offical offers
I think of it this way...I'll be more upset if I trade him and he blows up then if I keep him and he's average.

Even an injured Jimmy is better than all but about five TEs.

Sitting nicely at 4th on the waiver wire and I'll only have one opportunity to pick up either Tre Mason or Bryce Brown...who should I grab?

I'd go with Mason. Fred Jackson is supposed to be back after the bye. Someone is gonna be the odd man out in Buffalo

I just want to be .500 dammit, I'm now 3-4 in a 10 man standard league. I'm on the uptick, number 5 overall in my league scoring wise so I'm not worrying, I should go up even higher as the weeks go on.

I really need to secure wins though, make smart lineup choices

Can only pick 2

Eddie Lacy at Saints (splitting carries with Starks)

Ivory vs Bills (Bills have best run defense in the league, have not allowed a rushing TD)

Forsett at Bengals (always tough on the road at Cincy)

Last edited:
tvobach tvobach true but if I can get another RB1 for him I think I would have to pull the trigger on that offer. But this is FF and nothing ever goes as planned :lol:

Back
Top Bottom