Official 2014 Indianapolis Colts (13-5) Thread..........Next Game: AFC Championship Game at New Engl

I'll take Sunday's W. True, Hoyers inabilities played a major factor in is mounting that comeback win, but we were resilient enough to get the job done. That hit by Kruger on Drew made me cringe. Not many QB's are getting up from a shot like that. Hate to say it, but I'm glad Harrison finally found his way to the bench, where he belongs right. Shipley and Khaled came in and did a good job, especially containing the blitzes. Also hate to see Reggie struggle the way he has been, and now it's been brought to light that that elbow injury against Cincinatti also caused a torn tricep. Start him Sunday against Houston, and sit him so that he can rest up for the playoffs. Another dud for Trent, but we knew that already. Though Josh Cribbs was trying to sabotage us all game. Could tell his emotions were really affecting him. Mike Adams was a terrific pickup his offseason. I think he's now leading the league in takeaways with 7. Gordy and Toler did good without Vontae. As a Colt fan living in Houston, I'm hype for the game Sunday. Hate the Texans, and I'd love nothing more to send them home 0-13 in Lucas Oil. Let's get it.

Yup. We got the job done and in the end thats all that matters. Andrew need to stop with the Favre like decisions but it is who he is. Have come to accept that. It is who he is.

Andrew got killed all game. Harrison, Costanzo, Reitz were doing him no favors. Shipley and Holmes came in and played well. They have to protect him. That shot from Kruger was vicious. And the hit he took near the goaline was nasty. When his head went back like that I cringed.

Yes that sucks Reggie is hurt, it was clear that he lost a few steps. All I ask is that the Colts treat him right and let him do what he wants. Which I think they will but I am just saying.

Trich is a bum. Pags needs to wake up and stop starting him. Hes a drive killer.

Cribbs def needed to get ahold of himself. As you said his emotions were shown.

Adams has done better than I thought he was going to do. Thanks for proving me wrong. I thought we were done haha.

Time to wrap up this division on Sunday!!!!

Glad we got the W today but that was not a great performance by the offense.

JJ Watt is a animal. :x

AFC SOUTH CHAMPS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

On to Dallas next week.

Game day!!!!!!!!!

Sucks we got few starters out but we should try and take care of business.

Lets go!

Well, that was awful. I really want another coaching staff on this team. Pagano and co. have yet to set up To the plate when it pertains to stomping with legitamite contenders. 0-4 this year (Cowboys, Broncos, Pats, steelers). Coaches can't gameplan to save their life. We've been getting by the past few weeks against inferior teams, and today was a reminder of where this squad really stands. At least last year we beat contenders. How long are Pagano and pep going to tool around with the offensive line? Khaled at center?!!!!!! Shipley was clearly healthy. I hate this coaching staff. Pathetic showing today.

Alrighttttt got that game out the way. Congrats to Luck for the Colts all time single season passing yardage record and for reaching 40 td's.

Got Cincy next week. Love to get a win but I am not holding my breath. Take it a day at a time.

Lets go Colts!!!

Alrighttttt got that game out the way. Congrats to Luck for the Colts all time single season passing yardage record and for reaching 40 td's.

Got Cincy next week. Love to get a win but I am not holding my breath. Take it a day at a time.

Lets go Colts!!!

Hoping for the best next week. Grigson has to get some talent on the line and defense next season. If we get bounced this weekend, he and Pagano are on the hot seat going into next season. Can't afford to do to Luck what we did with Peyton all those years.

Moncrief will be a huge factor at Denver. With all of Talib and Harris' attention on Hilton, Nicks, Wayne. Luck will need Allen and Fleener to step up as well with the clamps placed on T.Y.

Luck the gawd played great! Oline gave him some time and he was able to pick the Bengals apart.

Need to get a pass rush real bad. Its just not there.

Glad they didnt play Trich. Loved it. Hope I dont see him again on the field for the Colts!

Moncrief will be a huge factor at Denver. With all of Talib and Harris' attention on Hilton, Nicks, Wayne. Luck will need Allen and Fleener to step up as well with the clamps placed on T.Y.

Most def!!!! Supreme needs to ball out on Sunday.

Not expecting a win but hey take it day by day and lets see what happens. Cant let Anderson run wild though!

Loved how the O played yesterday. Fumbles and drops need to be cleaned up, but I was happy with how we looked overall. Pass rush will definitely need to be there next Sunday for us to have any chance. Can't overlook C.J. Andersen though. The check down passes from Luck to Boom was a good sight to see. Boom has got to get a grip on the ball though. Nicks and Moncrief have to be factors next week. Both played well when in yesterday. I honestly feel we have a good chance next week, despite it all. Go Blue.

Those drops were pissing me off last week. I think we have the easiest path to the championship game. Bengals were meh. And the broncos are beatable with peyton not playing that great. Ravens could take care of NE and I wouldn't really fear them in the championship game. Really dont want to see the patriots there. Flacco is 2/3 against NE in the playoffs. :smokin

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Great game today! Oline played well and gave Luck the gawd enough time.

Need to take it day by day!

Onto New England!

Can I hop on the bandwagon for this playoff run? I hope yall destroy the Pats then crush the dreams and hopes of the Seahawks/Packers :smokin

Last edited:
Till next year. :frown:

Gotta build through the draft! Get some talent on that defense. Keep getting smoked. Ugh

This is really stupid. Its like we field the same team each year expecting different results. Doesn't work that way.

And geez, I hate the pats. Hope they lose in the big game.

Dont even wanna get into the luck vs wilson debate lol smh

This is really stupid. Its like we field the same team each year expecting different results. Doesn't work that way.

And geez, I hate the pats. Hope they lose in the big game.

Dont even wanna get into the luck vs wilson debate lol smh

if russ beats us...that debate is not going to be a debate in many people's eyes (not saying it's right)

but you guys are at least moving in the right direction. one step further this year. add some pieces and take it even further next year.

Back
Top Bottom