official 2014 jordan brand release prediction thread

Just the Carmines and Infrared VIs...just started in the game but I had my eyes on these for the longest

Wish List

Blk/Infa 6
Sport Blue 6
Carmine 6
Columbia 11
Hare 7
Blk/red 12 leather
NA White Cement 4 is a long shot but you never know with JB

Last edited:
6'S ALL YEAR LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd like some 2's also, been a while since these have been retroed. I'd also like to see some more lows (don't hate).

ya :smh:

I'd be perfectly fine with the 94 mold as well

With "NIKE" written on the back ankle part.

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

I'd easily cop 2 because not a lot of people care for II's

same here, if they can retro the white/red and the lows in the 94 form i'll cop without thinking twice

For sure would grab 2s if they dropped. I like 2s way more than 3s and 4s wish they dropped more often as those do

I believe a reputable poster confirmed the Columbia XI's will be releasing next year. Can't wait!

This is more of a wishing thread instead of a prediction thread. 

Blk metallic V's w/NA &Durabuck!... if we don't get this year.
Carmine VI's.
Blk toe XIV's w/out the holes on the side.
Aqua VIII's.
Indiglo XIV.
X's Carolina colorway.
Infa VI's w/NA & Durabuck!...

Yea I'd love to see 94 II's.....I can't evn get my hands on a pair of cdp II's these days....

Yea I'd love to see 94 II's.....I can't evn get my hands on a pair of cdp II's these days....

not getting your hands on a pair of cdp 2's is for the best - worst quality aj retro i ever had

but if nike ever decides to re-release a 'true to original' white/black-red aj2 retro - they'd have to use super high quality materials at least BIN or yeezy quality because the 1995 retro (they came out in 95 not 94, can't even say i've ever seen 94 production dates on a tag of em) was the highest quality retro i ever had - like walking on pillows - and a 'true' retro would therefore have to have high quality - so i don't know if all that is possible for this model

and they'd have to produce a new mold because the story goes the original mold was destroyed & the current mold is just horrible

if pulled off correctly, it would be an awesome release though
(and there is enough history behind the 2 to warrant a special all-star game qs release or something)

Last edited:
why people asking for durabuck??
mean.gif

its 2013 people...
you act like they stopped using it or something...aint seen da thunder IV's in person huh...

Back
Top Bottom