official 2014 jordan brand release prediction thread

That I won't agree with. The silver tongues have been long overdue (I don't count CDPs) and haven't been retroed since 99 whereas if we truly want the Stealth Vs, we can get the 07s. I'm only waiting to see if they re-retro cuz paying 160 + tax > paying on eBay.

How don't the CDP's count ? The CDP's have better quality then the 2013's IMO.

They confused me with what they said about the X's. First they say two pairs of X's, then they say 2 OG CW's and 2 retro+ CW's, 2+2= what again?

Are people really wanting Oreo VI's again? That shoe sat on shelves and was easily copped by anyone who wanted it. I got pairs for $50(I miss EA's) to mess around with and give to a buddy to customize a pair..

I really hope that they don't ever re-release either of the shoes from the DMP pack. To me those shoes are almost untouchable and would really ruin how special that pack truly was. I finally broke out the VI's the other day and some HS employee at FTL was acting like they were fake because he didn't have a clue what they were.. Then his boss comes out and was all about trying to buy them off me.. My wife thought it was hilarious..

I would really like to see some more low top shoes drop. Especially XIII lows and some XI low colorways from '01... Can't find any of them in decent/DS condition for any good deals anymore.

Are people really wanting Oreo VI's again? That shoe sat on shelves and was easily copped by anyone who wanted it. I got pairs for $50(I miss EA's) to mess around with and give to a buddy to customize a pair..

I really hope that they don't ever re-release either of the shoes from the DMP pack. To me those shoes are almost untouchable and would really ruin how special that pack truly was. I finally broke out the VI's the other day and some HS employee at FTL was acting like they were fake because he didn't have a clue what they were.. Then his boss comes out and was all about trying to buy them off me.. My wife thought it was hilarious..

I would really like to see some more low top shoes drop. Especially XIII lows and some XI low colorways from '01... Can't find any of them in decent/DS condition for any good deals anymore.
Hell yeah I would love me sum Oreo 6s. I like the shoes for what they are & i could give halfs a rat's *** if they sat on shelves. 

I love the Oreo VI's. still have my two pair and wear them allll the time. Top 5 shoe for me, it's perfect.

1) White Infrared 6s (Confirmed) 

2) Maroon 6s

3) Sport Blue 6s

MAYBE! Carmines.. JB is trying to hold out on those just like the Columbia XIs. But I pray they do. 

1) White Infrared 6s (Confirmed) 

2) Maroon 6s

3) Sport Blue 6s

MAYBE! Carmines.. JB is trying to hold out on those just like the Columbia XIs. But I pray they do. 

Hell yeah I would love me sum Oreo 6s. I like the shoes for what they are & i could give halfs a rat's *** if they sat on shelves. 

Interesting how things change in just a few years.. Oreo VI's aren't bad shoes at all, just crazy how now just about any shoe will sell out instantly and back in 2010 just about all of the VI's that came out where easily available and still around to hit sale prices, except maybe the Black/Varsity Red VI's and obviously the Infrared Pack. I'd rather have some colorways that haven't dropped in a while like the Maroon's and Sport Blues, or even Carmines for that matter. Just my wishes, no doubt just about any colorway that comes out with sell out and be a pain to try and cop. I miss the good ole days..

Don't need 2 predict other shoes from the CDP packs will be released for example Carmine's Hares & 16's will be released

Before the Thunders dropped last year, I would've NEVER thought it possible for the DMP VI's to ever have a solo release.  However after that release and constant rumors of the lightings floating around, there might  actually be a possibility.  In the event that this idea materialised into an actual release, I could see JB pulling some slick ish and giving them the 2012 Olym 6 treatment.

Supposedly JB is releasing an all infrared nubuck upper VI upper next year
http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/07/air-jordan-6-retro-infrared-23-2014-release-info/

I hope this isn't true BUT JB may be doing a whole elephant print upper on the IIIs next year too
http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/07/air-jordan-3-retro-5lab3-2014-release-info/
since its 5lab3 im sure it will be a 3m or have shark teeth or something. Some feature on the 5s will be on the 3s like how the elephant print is on the 5s for the other lab

We have an all elephant print III already... They're called the flips.

We have an all elephant print III already... They're called the flips.
Yeah when I was reading what I wrote I noticed it lol. Don't worry I ain't a hypebeast or nothin I should've worded it better but I was rushing to type it to spread the news

Back
Top Bottom