OFFICIAL 2014 MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) : MAYBE NEXT YEAR SMH

The 3rd and 20 conversion against the Saints killed every bit of momentum we could have had. Think we had another 3rd and 10 or something like that in the same game.

Following-up my wildcard prediction with another that favors Miami, Jarvis Landry will be a ROY candidate when season awards are discussed. I think he has a better season than Sammy Watkins. The guy doesn't drop passes.

:lol: we had Carolina 4th and like 10 from there 5 last year with two mins left and let them convert. It's like whenever a team has to go down field we ALWAYS let them convert.

DON'T remind me. I was at that game. For a sec, I thought we were going to win that game :smh:

Following-up my wildcard prediction with another that favors Miami, Jarvis Landry will be a ROY candidate when season awards are discussed. I think he has a better season than Sammy Watkins. The guy doesn't drop passes.

[COLOR=#red]Champ is welcome here any time.[/COLOR]

Happy Monday Fin Nation!

Why are we working out Rex Grossman and Brady Quinn? :rofl: ... I dont want to lose Devlin!

dope 
smokin.gif

not my pic

[COLOR=#red]QBs and Receivers/TEs, DLine, Secondary all looked good per usual.

Offensive line (the middle 3) looked awful. Which directly affected the running game.

Linebackers gonna Linebacker. meh.

All in All they looked decent, funny to think that not only a couple years ago receiver was a disaster. [/COLOR]

I was listening to The Ticket earlier and they pretty much said the same.

I'm a fan of Miller but I hope he really runs the ball better this year. I know the line was a factor but he's not impressive except for the speed.

Ian Wharton @NFLFilmStudy · 15h
Just going to be blunt here: Mike Wallace needs to stop flopping like this. He blew a perfect deep ball chance

Ian Wharton
‏@NFLFilmStudy
Worst part is this happened at least twice last season and Tannehill still was blamed. He plays for the flag

[COLOR=#red]Bye Egnew...

Come on Daniel Thomas next...[/COLOR]

The only positive memory I have of Daniel Thomas was the Pittsburgh game last year when he slowly ripped off that 58 yard run to set up the winning TD to Clay.

The footing was so bad, he was able to turn the corner, slowly, and then keep going, and no Pitt defenders could get an angle on him til 58 yards later. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom