OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

What happened
Rumor is that he's going to resign today because he's been messing around with a boosters wife. 

If true 
roll.gif

Tom VanHaaren

[emoji]10004[/emoji] @TomVH

Confirmed with a source that TE Chris Clark is now free to transfer to any school outside the Pac12, not a UCLA opponent next 4 years.

Tom VanHaaren
[emoji]10004[/emoji] @TomVH
Chris Clark was previously banned from Michigan, MSU and Ohio State, but even with the lift says he has no interest in those schools

Oh probably :lol: Was looking for a thread on reddit and the thread with colins tweet seemed to be the official thread , just figured it coulda been his :lol:

Thought the rumours were about him and some booster. It might be Sabans daughter??? :wow: :rofl:

Last edited:
"In ... [our starting quarterback] Mitch Leidner's situation -- I tell you what, I won’t recruit another quarterback from the state of Minnesota. It's been too hard on him … his parents get abused, he can’t go out, but it’s the way it is, but I said, ‘Hey buddy, welcome to the real world.’ But what you can't do is start to think you’re not good. You have to hang in there … I have to explain to them, this is real life. Football’s training you for real life."

Kill was on the radio today saying Minnesota RS junior quarterback Mitch Leidner, whose been pretty dreadful through three games, might not ever "gain his confidence back because of the critcism he's been receiving in Minnesota. The line about how he can't go out and his parents "get abused" with criticism sent up sirens here in the Twin Cities, and now it's one of the main talkers of the day.

CFB regulars, those that regularly visit this thread: Do you guys think amateur athletes on full rides can be subject to the same criticism? Is it the burden you have to bear as a QB from one of the Power 5 conferences / a QB whose team's games are broadcast on everybody's cable package every single week (the $ that comes in from that pays for a lot of the luxuries he and the other players, coaches enjoy.

What is sort of all of your philosophies on this? On here obviously you could be straight up, but on Twitter where the athlete can just search his name and several results pop up I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom