OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Michigan looking much better than I expected this season. Crazy we had a chance to beat Utah on the road if it wasn't for that INT for a TD.

This gonna be 07 all over again just wait for it
Which means O$U is getting destroyed. 
pimp.gif

I said Michigan was gonna win 9 games this year before the season started and got clowned for it :x

I just noticed braxton Miller played against miami in 2011 :x is this dude gonna play cfb intill he's 30?

In the last 17 games (since the start of last season) Cody Kessler has thrown 54 TDs and 6 INTs.

Is Michigan lulz-worthy? Looking at the composite roster talent via 247, they should be one of the better teams. Going to hinge on how often you see good Rudock vs. Bad Rudock, because the defense is elite.
Schedule's not terrible either.  Only 1 true G5 opponent, and five opponents that could finish the season in the top 25. 

laugh.gif

Jed York and Trent Baalke 
pimp.gif

When Baalke gets ran out of SF, I should bump some of those Baalke > Harbaugh posts 
laugh.gif

In the last 17 games (since the start of last season) Cody Kessler has thrown 54 TDs and 6 INTs.
Next Mark Sanchez
pimp.gif
Actually Kessler has better numbers than him, but Sanchez was great in college so I'll take it.

Speaking of reincarnated QBs, John Brantley Jr. down there got you feeling yourself
laugh.gif
I've been catching the sneak shade you've been throwing the past ten pages or so. Puffing your chest out and ****.

Enjoy it. You beat Tennessee because their coach is as ****** at basic math as Vernon Adams but you've still got 4 losses sitting on your schedule. Relish the good times while they're here.

After all your Colts, Lakers, Red Sox, Chelsea, Red Wings, and Jeff Gordon racing team still suck.

Next Mark Sanchez :pimp:

Actually Kessler has better numbers than him, but Sanchez was great in college so I'll take it.

Speaking of reincarnated QBs, John Brantley Jr. down there got you feeling yourself :lol: I've been catching the sneak shade you've been throwing the past ten pages or so. Puffing your chest out and ****.

Enjoy it. You beat Tennessee because their coach is as ****** at basic math as Vernon Adams but you've still got 4 losses sitting on your schedule. Relish the good times while they're here.

After all your Colts, Lakers, Red Sox, Chelsea, Red Wings, and Jeff Gordon racing team still suck.
:rofl:

Speaking of reincarnated QBs, John Brantley Jr. down there got you feeling yourself :lol: I've been catching the sneak shade you've been throwing the past ten pages or so. Puffing your chest out and ****.

View media item 1729936

Next Mark Sanchez
pimp.gif

Speaking of reincarnated QBs, John Brantley Jr. down there got you feeling yourself
laugh.gif
I've been catching the sneak shade you've been throwing the past ten pages or so. Puffing your chest out and ****.

Back
Top Bottom