OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

USF's was Florida-like. Had that "flare." :lol: Really not all that bad though compared to some of these other ones that are rolled out. I wonder when that all starts to tone down and we can get back to seeing the basics.

Pruitt whined about amenities and support staff at FSU & did the same when he got to UGA. Doubt he's going to walk into Miami (who likely have less than uga and FSU do ) without promises being guaranteed
did not know this about him :lol:
What's out there for him? Tennessee , USC etc ?

Glad he did it too, we finally getting an indoor facility....which we could've used this week smh

But Pruitt ain't leaving UGA no time soon, y'all can cancel that.

Going to Washington St @ Cal tomorrow. So hyped.

Jared Goff to Kenny Lawler might be the most dangerous combo in College football

ScottGordonNBC5 ‏@ScottGordonNBC5  13h13 hours ago
BREAKING: Robbery charges dropped against two TCU football players after victim said he doesn't want to prosecute, police say

Starting with football recruiting, and the quarterbacks. As we mentioned earlier in the week, they’re lining up to play for Jim Harbaugh. Houston transfer John O’Korn is waiting in the wings with two years left, and he’s been impressive. We also heard earlier this week that a high profile quarterback has inquired (or will soon) about a graduate transfer possibility.

He's had a history of injury problems, including this season, but he's such a dynamic two-way threat that he could be a game-changer for 2016.
Taysom Hill 
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

I was about to say Corso's stutter seems extra bad this morning. He's really struggling and it's bumming me out.

But everyone on the cast has been pausing and stuttering so maybe it's just the early wake up and start that's doing it to them.

Hill has a hard time staying healthy but he'd be a better backup than Morris for O'Korn. O'Korn sounds like the goods and having him around would allow Brandon Peters to potentially start as a RS soph. I think that kid is going to be a good one. I've also heard that Gentry's future might actually be at TE.

Last edited:

They really should've moved that Clemson game up to 12 man.

Weather supposed to get bad?

It's better than they expected it to be. Already stopped raining in NYC.

Yeah but here in NYC we never were gonna get hit with the storm really. Clemson looks fine but it's looking like it'll be the worst weather of the day. Bunch of rain and flooding the weathermen are saying. Making it dangerous for people getting to the game or from.

Bama over UGA
UF over Ole Miss
Clemson over ND
A&M over Miss St.

Chaos Saturday

Last edited:
I think clemsons going to get it done against ND. Wanna say Georgia with the win but my gut is telling me bama, can't even remember the last time georgia has beaten them.

edit: 07, I know they don't play every year but Still don't seeing them pulling it out.

Back
Top Bottom