OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Does Chris Fowler have a voice?

Keith Jackson, John Madden, Brent Musberger...they had a voice. Ya know...Turn on the TV hear the voice and you know it's a premiere ballgame. Does Fowler have that?

When he was on Gameday I felt he did, but that's different...I don't know...It's not resonating yet. Maybe if he's still doing this when I'm 40, but not right now.

You spelled Jesse Palmer wrong though :rofl:

North Carolina QBs @ Florida >

I'll never forget while on campus finding out that Leak was recruited to Wake when he was in the 8th grade :wow:. At that point we knew he was going to be a great one lmaooo

Yep. His brother CJ originally was there but he got hurt and transferred so that ended their chances at Chris :lol:

Think Jim Caldwell was the one who offered Chris back then

Does Chris Fowler have a voice?

Keith Jackson, John Madden, Brent Musberger...they had a voice. Ya know...Turn on the TV hear the voice and you know it's a premiere ballgame. Does Fowler have that?

When he was on Gameday I felt he did, but that's different...I don't know...It's not resonating yet. Maybe if he's still doing this when I'm 40, but not right now.

You spelled Jesse Palmer wrong though :rofl:

I don't know if you think what I said was stupid or if you're agreeing. :lol:

Jesse Palmer is so vanilla. Not horrible, but not great...At all. I don' tknow what you're saying!!! :lol:

Last edited:
Oregon being trash has turned Chester into an extreme troll trying to find his identity :lol:

North Carolina QBs @ Florida >

I'll never forget while on campus finding out that Leak was recruited to Wake when he was in the 8th grade :wow:. At that point we knew he was going to be a great one lmaooo

Yep. His brother CJ originally was there but he got hurt and transferred so that ended their chances at Chris :lol:

Think Jim Caldwell was the one who offered Chris back then

:wow: Forgot allll about CJ Leak. Damn...

I don't know if you think what I said was stupid or if you're agreeing. :lol:

Jesse Palmer is so vanilla. Not horrible, but not great...At all. I don' tknow what you're saying!!! :lol:

Lmaooo nah I'm with you 100% fam.
Fowler in my opinion does have that "voice" but he isn't calling enough games as he should I guess

Oregon being trash has turned Chester into an extreme troll trying to find his identity :lol:

what was he before?

17jd5vrefabzwjpg.jpg

Last edited:
This defense is so dialed in right now

...but have to get off the field though lol

Last edited:
Oklahoma vs Cal National Championship, I am rooting for the impossible

It's going to be interesting to see how Cal pans out over the next few weeks. Could get ugly.

I won't say they're overrated, but if ya'll are serious and people really think they're something, then yeah...I'm gonna say they're overrated.

nah I agree

I must be drunk. :lol: That's twice I haven't came close to noticing sarcasm.

Edit: Just now saw it "could get ugly." I'm messed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom