OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Pretty sure I asked how Ole Miss could be the best team with zero run game and everyone jumped on me saying that they have a run game it was just Bama's defense. Yeah, ok.

They have enough of a run game to complement their passing game. Can't win when you turn the ball over 4 times. They could very well still run the table, they ran into a scheduled 5 or 6 loss juggernaut last night though.

You don't think they have a top 5 resume? If Michigan St. got to #2 for beating Oregon and no one else, then they should prob be at least #5 for beating Michigan and stomping Oregon to death.
Resume? I mean, sure I guess...

But as far as actually being one of the top 5 teams? Heck no. There are a half dozen or more teams I would take in a heartbeat. Utah should enjoy their success now because they're not gonna sustain it. Travis Wilson is such a bum QB... It goes to show how bad Oregon's defense is when it made Travis Wilson look like a great quarterback
roll.gif
sounds like a BYU fan hating

You don't think they have a top 5 resume? If Michigan St. got to #2 for beating Oregon and no one else, then they should prob be at least #5 for beating Michigan and stomping Oregon to death.
Resume? I mean, sure I guess...

But as far as actually being one of the top 5 teams? Heck no. There are a half dozen or more teams I would take in a heartbeat. Utah should enjoy their success now because they're not gonna sustain it. Travis Wilson is such a bum QB... It goes to show how bad Oregon's defense is when it made Travis Wilson look like a great quarterback
roll.gif
sounds like a BYU fan hating

No one said Ole Miss was unstoppable, you guys have terrible reading comp skills. Best resume doesn't equal best team. Were there better teams than Ole Miss last week? Yes, but they were a top 5 team cause they beat Bama on the road. Are there better teams than Utah? Yes, but their body of work is better than other teams at the moment.

If you don't have a power 5 team in your OOC schedule and your conference is weak, don't complain. Just enter through the back door, like usual.

Last edited:
No one said Ole Miss was unstoppable, you guys have terrible reading comp skills. Best resume doesn't equal best team. Were there better teams than Ole Miss last week? Yes, but they were a top 5 team cause they beat Bama on the road. Are there better teams than Utah? Yes, but their body of work is better than other teams at the moment.

If you don't have a power 5 team in your OOC schedule and your conference is weak, don't complain. Just enter through the back door, like usual.
pimp.gif

#11 and ranked higher than FSU. What a first half of the season for the Gators :pimp: Gonna enjoy this before taking on Mizzou and the Fighting Cardo's.

Has any coach in recent memory changed the perception of themself like Dabo has? He's getting all the signature wins now.

Only thing left is the FSU hump

Grier flu game >>>> MJ flu game

View media item 1735172
Greatest post in this thread
Has any coach in recent memory changed the perception of themself like Dabo has? He's getting all the signature wins now.

Only thing left is the FSU hump

Dabo is no fool he's made some great hires

He's just a Bama, nothing wrong w/ that

Ole Miss' turnover luck finally flipped in the other direction. UF Defense looking like Boom & T-Rob still there.

Butch Jones is a dummy brick. Coach Mac looking like that pure uncut

Watson's biggest problem is that his best WR is 5'9, Chad Morris is gone, His OL is bad and Notre Dame & Louisville are pretty damn good on defense

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom