OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

I think it's becoming more and more apparent that Notre Dame (and additionally, BYU) needs to join a conference to remain relevant in the playoff discussion.

No actual football discussion?

Sure the O-Line play was pretty atrocious last year but I'm expecting better offensive creativity from Mac and subsequently improved QB and WR play. Defense should still be pretty good especially the secondary. Honestly just worried about the West opponents (Ole Miss & LSU) and FSU who should be much improved by the end of the year.

mean.gif
 @ the pics the players took 

Notre Dame hypothetical

Let's say they're at the 4th spot going into conference title game. #5 ranked team plays let's say #9 in the title game and wins. Does that lack of conference title game bump Notre dame out?

Who's the 5th team? And what is ND's record at that point?

Gonna be hard to pass ND in any situation if they're top 4.

That #2 prediction is going to get deleted come Saturday. 28 consecutive home opening victories where the Children of the Corn play
:smokin

Gus Edwards out for the season, I thought he was going to have a great season, Trayone will take his role really can't afford another injury at RB after that

Dallas Crawford at safety[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

AQM and Chad not starting[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Can't wait till dude is fired

Back
Top Bottom