OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Chubb will be back. I just have a feeling he'll rebound nicely even though it looked very bad.

first Verne calls a shoe a flag a few weeks ago and now he says there are no flags on the field even though it was picked up....

Man can someone shed light on those insurance policies ? Who evaluates the players worth and are the coverage payments high?
I believe the two options are through private insurers or the NCAA Exceptional Student-Athlete Disability Insurance program, who determine the player's worth based on potential financial revenue that can be lost with injury. The former choice being pricier and riskier.

Cost? I've read Bridgewater paid an $80,000 premium on an insurance policy worth $10M, but only protects against career-ending injury.

I believe the two options are through private insurers or the NCAA Exceptional Student-Athlete Disability Insurance program, who determine the player's worth based on potential financial revenue that can be lost with injury. The former choice being pricier and riskier.

Cost? I've read Bridgewater paid an $80,000 premium on an insurance policy worth $10M, but only protects against career-ending injury.
hefty premium but worth every penny

The Strong hype is about to be REAL strong in Austin now with the weak part of their schedule coming up. Should be on a 4-game winning streak after they get done with K-State, ISU, and Kansas.

They aren't a great team by any means, but they very easily could have beat Cal and OSU. Could have been an 8 win season and something to build on. I dunno what happened against TCU though that was an embarrassment :lol:

Quaterback play is killing Georgia today like it has been for the last few years.

-Recruited Cam has a tight end --decides to go elsewhere and eventually wins a national
-Nick Marshall was there as a DB, gets kicked off and eventually plays QB in a national
-Greyson Lambert is a backup out of the ACC
-Brice Ramsey came from a school where they ran the veer (last time anyone heard of the veer was Remember the Titans.)

Last edited:
Texas has only played 2 bad games, all season. OK State game ruined by bad officiating, 1 point Cal loss. You'd swear they've been getting hammered 50 to zip, with sports media overreacting. Of course ND and TCU clobbered them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom