OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Nothing negative to say anymore?? Lawlz.

Why you bringing that cape out so strong? folks in here say he should be gone and you caping like we talking down on your lover 

Come back and admit you were wrong.

Same exact thing in the NCAA bball thread.

"Dear Stan,"

Nobody said he was going to be fired but we thought he should be held accountable

Posting fictional tales seem to be your strength

Last edited:
"Dear Stan,"

Nobody said he was going to be fired but we thought he should be held accountable

Nah b, u were wrong again... And I hate SC, how many times I have to say that?

Didn't step foot in the Cbball thread after it...

Tales? More than 50+ Nters have met me. Held a summit at the bars in LA this weekend with 15 NTers.

Keep being the degenerate that you are though lil fella.

From another board:

"Cowherd just said that he received a few calls last night from sources close to the situation who tell him that sark's people feel that he is being thrown under the bus by SC and that the university is blowing his drinking issues way out of proportion and releasing through roundabout methods stories (like the inflated drinking tabs at UW) in order to bolster their case."

Last edited:
"Dear Stan,"

Nah b, u were wrong again... And I hate SC, how many times I have to say that?

Didn't step foot in the Cbball thread after it...

Tales? More than 50+ Nters have met me. Held a summit at the bars in LA this weekend with 15 NTers.

Keep being the degenerate that you are though lil fella.

You went way left about **** I truly don't give one ***** about. Gotta love insecurities :lol:

Like cowherd also said , you embarrass yourself you may survive ..you embarrass your boss and you might as well pack your bags .

You quoted me two times in a row after I posted "cool." Which was a joke at someone else.

Thanks for being emotionally invested in me, I guess.

You quoted me two times in a row after I posted "cool." Which was a joke at someone else.

Thanks for being emotionally invested in me, I guess.

Joke at who?? You don't want these problems Marcus!
laugh.gif
 don't make the west coast a no fly zone for me 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom