OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Joe RexrodeVerified account ‏@joerexrode  1h1 hour ago
George Hill finally de-commits from Ohio State, months after rumor started. HS teammate of LJ Scott. We shall see.
He wants to play CB now?
 Zac Jackson ‏@AkronJackson  23h23 hours ago
ESPN2 announcers just said the Arkansas St. coaches told them that of USC, Mizzou and Toledo, the best team they faced was Toledo.

Joe RexrodeVerified account ‏@joerexrode  1h1 hour ago
George Hill finally de-commits from Ohio State, months after rumor started. HS teammate of LJ Scott. We shall see.
He wants to play CB now?
 Zac Jackson ‏@AkronJackson  23h23 hours ago
ESPN2 announcers just said the Arkansas St. coaches told them that of USC, Mizzou and Toledo, the best team they faced was Toledo.
stephen-a-smith-doesnt-believe-you-face.jpg

OSU guys, what position does OSU want George Hill to play?  I remember hearing a while ago he was thinking about decommitting because he wanted to play another position. 

:pimp:
He's not coming to OSU, it's been known for months, he's goin to either MSU (with former teammate LJ Scott) or Pitt, looks like it'll be Todd Sibley, A.W, and it'll be a long battle for Kareem Walker, I ultimately think he chooses somewhere else, UM looks to be in good position now.

Last edited:
Something I just learned:

UCLA passed on Jon Harbaugh for Rick Neuheisel in '08 and Al Golden at some point too.

Mambadamus upsets for Week 7:

UCLA over Stanford
Sparty over Michigan
UF over LSU
A&M over Bama

I'm almost expecting A&M to beat Alabama
Alabama is going to come in and do what they do best and that's win. I feel whenever Saban gets that first loss out the way, especially early in the season, they just play at a higher level. 

Back
Top Bottom