OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

TERRIBLE call.

Was watching it live and thought, "Damn. Good try, bruh. Goood try."

Saw the ref's hands go up and I'm like, "Uuuuummmm... y'all better review that. Son was halfway in the stands when he caught it. :lol: "

ummmm nope

Pac 12 refs :lol:

Pac 12 coaches :lol:

"You were running at will all night then decide to throw it there??" Said every fan base in the Pac 12 this year except Stanford's.

Their problem is until recently they were running draws on third and long from the 15.

Loss knocks out ASU from South contention and preserves Oregon as a good opponent for when we face them. I'll allow it.

There was some credible talk that Helfricht would officially be on the hot seat if 0regon lost this game.

Last edited:
everybody was so focused on his left foot when it looked like the tip of his right foot touched 1st then dragged

people on twitter was saying his left heel touched the grass in bounds 1st. I guess if the tip of the toe counts the heel does too :rolleyes

either way it was a crazy game to watch live and in a good way glad we got the W they over turned a clear INT by us so I guess its karma

on to Cal

If heel touches and nothing else then that counts... If heel touches then the rest of the foot touches out of bounds then that's out of bounds. Toe touches count cuz it's toe only

I don't know where mizzu keeps finding these dudes but Charles Harris is another ridiculous DL.

I really want to just spend a month with their DLine coach man. Is it Pinkel? This run of DLinemen is astounding

Last edited:
Man, if yall arent watching Trevone Boykin you are missing out. Dude is a beast. If any of the Ohio State QB's were putting up these numbers the media wouldnt stop gushing over them.

Comparison through 8 games

View media item 1768617

Because OSU and their fans/media/school would be putting out full campaigns for him

If the Baylor game were earlier his hype/coverage would be more as well

Last edited:
It's between him and LF IMO

I do wish JT would've been starting all year though, he would be cooking too (maybe not to that level but still)

Back
Top Bottom