OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

I'm telling you right now dnofrio is trying to sabotage this team. There's no reason for them to be not prepared.

Miami is so undisciplined and poorly coached
They also had a throat slash & kicked TH3, I guess it only matters when we do it.
I knew the game was over after that Artie PI. It was our 7th penalty to there 0. They checked out after going down by that much.

The PA with less than 20 seconds left is just poor. :lol: Nobody biting on that.

But we clearly ain't the smartest team in the land. Bunch of morons out there.

The PA with less than 20 seconds left is just poor. :lol: Nobody biting on that.

But we clearly ain't the smartest team in the land. Bunch of morons out there.
every pass play is a pa

I'm not going on this rant again, this staff has 3 games left :lol:

every pass play is a pa

I'm not going on this rant again, this staff has 3 games left
laugh.gif
as a person who doesn't consider UM to be a favorite team of mine... I really wish they were good again.  College football as a product is much better when Miami is doing well.  

Don't matter in regards to Shaq pops post, whole staff and roster needs to be made over. DNo will be lucky to be a position coach moving forward. Whole team looked unprepared and there's no excuse for that. I pray to the heavens Kehoe bummy self is gone next year. Line has played like trash all year.

Exactly if its butcb just do it now. Get it over with and save the class. Don't drag **** out just to hire him after the season when everything has exploded

My gut says their going to bumble the coaching hire even if it is Butch and wait until after our last game against Pitt...as everyone has said if it's Butch just hire him and get it over.

PS...Swasey gotta go...

Browning [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

This team is god awful finishing games

Last edited:
B1G officials! :rofl: Michigan given a gift. Biiiig surprise.

Let's go ISU and Cuse!

Last edited:
Proud to be a Jayhawk today. 45 point underdogs and had three chances in the 4th quarter to take the lead on TCU.

David Beaty has these kids believing they can do things and playing with confidence.

Back
Top Bottom