OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

I think I heard on a broadcast yesterday that there aren't going to be enough teams with 6 wins to fill the bowl games, so teams with losing records will be invited. This might be a hint that there are too many damn bowl games!

Hope Miami didn't commit all the way to Butch. Richt would def go there seamlessly.

And seriously what does this go to that once in a generational class UGA is bringing in this year.

Last edited:
Add Rutgers to the list. Just fired AD and coach

An all around terrible job. Hermann was a controversial hire to begin with. Flood running the program the way he did was the excuse for the President to get rid of her as well.

Can't remember this many coaching vacancies with good coaches available.

Schiano offered the Rutgers job. Not sure how that works when they just fired their AD. 

Hope Miami didn't commit all the way to Butch. Richt would def go there seamlessly.

And seriously what does this go to that once in a generational class UGA is bringing in this year.

That's why I was surprised they fired him this year. I get it, he hasn't won anything special in years, but I assumed with that class they would give him one more year.

I like him a lot at Miami though. Homerun hire if they can get that done.

Last edited:
Who's saying it's not?

No one on here. I'm just commenting that of the top two jobs available, I think USC is a better choice. However, I recognize that what might appeal to one person might not suit another. Georgia and California are about as different as it gets culturally in the United States.

That's why I was surprised they fired him this year. I get it, he hasn't won anything special in years, but I assumed with that class they would give him one more year.

Plus 9 years younger than Butch I believe.

No one on here. I'm just commenting that of the top two jobs available, I think USC is a better choice. However, I recognize that what might appeal to one person might not suit another. Georgia and California are about as different as it gets culturally in the United States.

Gotcha

Plus 9 years younger than Butch I believe.
Fears that he may be burned out from coaching, though. Might just take a UGA admin job. 

They ran off fridge after winning seasons and they poorly handled edsall's dismissal.

What big name candidate wants to put up that AD given the way they've treated the last two guys?

Back
Top Bottom