OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Did Fiesta Bowl have first choice of teams over the Rose Bowl? I wanted to see OSU vs. Stanford. That would have been a much better game.

:lol: I was wondering why you italicized it.

@CarlyFiorina: Love my alma mater, but rooting for a Hawkeyes win today. #RoseBowl

Lol

A joke comment from a Joke candidate. She's a disaster just like Ben Carson, Trump and the rest of those clowns

When ESPN has lists of reasons why you should watch the new year's games this year you know you have a problem. Glad Christian is reping Valor Christian out there.

These New Year's Six Bowl Games really haven't been competitive at all.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

But tOSU lost at home to Sparty. They didn't deserve to be there either.

It's ok to admit you don't know anything about college football.

Yeah, I definitely don't know anything about college football like you do when you think Wisconsin is an elite defense.

:rofl:

You're a stat looker upper. You don't watch football kid.

You subscribe to the if team A beats team B, and team B beats Team C, than surely team A will beat Team C. The A+B=C football fan.

Wisconsins defense is elite, all I needed to know. Homer

It's ok to admit you don't know anything about college football.

Yeah, I definitely don't know anything about college football like you do when you think Wisconsin is an elite defense.

:rofl:

You're a stat looker upper. You don't watch football kid.

You subscribe to the if team A beats team B, and team B beats Team C, than surely team A will beat Team C. The A+B=C football fan.

Wisconsins defense is elite, all I needed to know. Homer

Mm hmm.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/feidef

Now **** off.

jim mora name getting throwing around again for NFL jobs, some say its real this time(Dolphins been the team that wants him, mora waiting on the saints and san diego job to open up) or if its good ol jimmy sexton throwing mora name out there. 

after the year UCLA had most of the fan base if tired of this NFL **** tho.

jim mora name getting throwing around again for NFL jobs, some say its real this time(Dolphins been the team that wants him, mora waiting on the saints and san diego job to open up) or if its good ol jimmy sexton throwing mora name out there. 

after the year UCLA had most of the fan base if tired of this NFL **** tho.

Who would they replace him with?

And where @Th3RealF0lkBlu3s been? The streets miss him.

zero idea at this point. most will push for chip kelly and tom herman 2 guys who ant coming cause of different reasons. 

ken norton name has come up(MAJOR PASS)

i would personal go after dan mullen since he has tired to get out of miss state the last 2 years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom