OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

I will never buy a Buick, if only for their commercials.

word. Buick just sounds bad when you say it, too :lol:

used to call fat chicks "buicks" back in the day :lol:

how does a 24 hour test drive work? don't cars lose TONS of value when you drive them off the lot? someone is putting 100 miles on a car and returning it...no way you can sell that as a new car, right?

Just not used to this man... Mariota just did not throw INTs. I mean, that's two in the first half, the same amount as the entire regular season last year. :smh:

word. Buick just sounds bad when you say it, too
laugh.gif

used to call fat chicks "buicks" back in the day
laugh.gif

how does a 24 hour test drive work? don't cars lose TONS of value when you drive them off the lot? someone is putting 100 miles on a car and returning it...no way you can sell that as a new car, right?
 hahah where u from .. we called chicks that too 

usually theres limitations to the test drive, and most places its just to the house and back. I was able to take my Maxima home (about 20 miles) and back the next day while the dealer worked on prices with the bank. My car was used, so i assume its much more strict with a new car. Because even new ones have some kind of miles on them just from people test driving em around town 

apparently that lose value thing only applies when its convenient for banks and dealerships 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom