OFFICIAL 2015-2016 NBA FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

Zaza? Steven Adams? Clint Capela? Not exactly great, but centers are hard to come by lol
All 3 are gone 
laugh.gif
 The top centers by O-rank are Dieng, Nurkic, Kaminsky, Len, Splitter, Wright, Pek, M.Turner, P.Paterson and Jordan Hill.

This guy who has Drum, Howard and DJ offered me Drum for KD since he's got no SF's and I have no C's. But then he'd have Curry and KD 
mean.gif

He's pretty much been playing on par with his 2015 season and his 2016 projections, minus his FG% is even lower. Green's been even worse. Statistically they give you similar numbers except Ariza is a better rebounder and Green is a better percentage shooter (though not right now) and blocks more shots.

It's really a 50-50 call in my opinion.

Zaza? Steven Adams? Clint Capela? Not exactly great, but centers are hard to come by lol
All 3 are gone 
laugh.gif
 The top centers by O-rank are Dieng, Nurkic, Kaminsky, Len, Splitter, Wright, Pek, M.Turner, P.Paterson and Jordan Hill.

This guy who has Drum, Howard and DJ offered me Drum for KD since he's got no SF's and I have no C's. But then he'd have Curry and KD 
mean.gif
i like jordan hill. i think he will get the start eventually

He's pretty much been playing on par with his 2015 season and his 2016 projections, minus his FG% is even lower. Green's been even worse. Statistically they give you similar numbers except Ariza is a better rebounder and Green is a better percentage shooter (though not right now) and blocks more shots.

It's really a 50-50 call in my opinion.
i have ariza. his scoring is up and down but he provides a consistent number of steals. i think he's been scoring more than green since he's only really playing behind harden and dwight when it comes to scoring roles. at least i think so. 

Drummond/Rodney Hood have a slighter edge but it really depends on what you need. Its basically Drummond for Cousins.

HAHA, i'm glad you said that because that's what I was really going for. I'm offering Drummond/Hood and as fun as it is to see Drummond bust 20/20's all day, he's KILLING me in FT% to the point that I don't have a chance at all in any week to win that.

Mo Williams, Cle PG, SG
DeMar DeRozan, Tor SG, SF
Al-Farouq Aminu, Por SF, PF
Robert Covington, Phi PF, SF
Mason Plumlee, Por PF, C
Kemba Walker, Cha PG, SG
Greg Monroe, Mil PF, C
Kyle Lowry, Tor PG, SG
Jabari Parker, Mil SF, PF
Marvin Williams, Cha SF
DeMarcus Cousins, Sac C, PF
Jordan Clarkson, LAL PG, SG
Mario Chalmers, Mem PG, SG

This is my squad in my 14-man league. All points league.
Just traded marvin williams and walker for John Wall.
I have a couple free agents i'm looking to stash don't know which one
Thinking about Tony Wroten, Tyreke, kendall marshall
they are the best still available

Do y'all think this is a fair trade?

Drummond/Rodney Hood for Cousins/Tony Parker?

I have cousins currently and he's avg top5 numbers in my points league.
The only downside is doesn't play 82 games. His health is always shaky. Drummond on the other hand plays every game.
So if you value health take drummond. If you have players that can hold you down while cousins misses a couple games keep cousins.

Mo Williams, Cle PG, SG
DeMar DeRozan, Tor SG, SF
Al-Farouq Aminu, Por SF, PF
Robert Covington, Phi PF, SF
Mason Plumlee, Por PF, C
Kemba Walker, Cha PG, SG
Greg Monroe, Mil PF, C
Kyle Lowry, Tor PG, SG
Jabari Parker, Mil SF, PF
Marvin Williams, Cha SF
DeMarcus Cousins, Sac C, PF
Jordan Clarkson, LAL PG, SG
Mario Chalmers, Mem PG, SG

This is my squad in my 14-man league. All points league.
Just traded marvin williams and walker for John Wall.
I have a couple free agents i'm looking to stash don't know which one
Thinking about Tony Wroten, Tyreke, kendall marshall
they are the best still available
I have cousins currently and he's avg top5 numbers in my points league.
The only downside is doesn't play 82 games. His health is always shaky. Drummond on the other hand plays every game.
So if you value health take drummond. If you have players that can hold you down while cousins misses a couple games keep cousins.

Appreciate the input man. Yeah, I love that Drummond is a healthy player but he just doesn't give me a chance to win in FT% so I think my team is strong enough to hold me down if Cousins was out for a few.

Yeah if it's a category league yeah its a little bit different.

who is a better stash? Tony wroten, kendall marshall, or tyreke

Last edited:
Is Lou Williams worth holding on to? Jeff Green is on the wire, probably gonna scoop him. Well aware that he's inconsistent, but he's gonna be a free agent after this year so i think he balls out...

LMAO at Ersan single handledly having as many points in the first quarter than SIX of my players total which include Drummond, Marc. Morris, Batum, Lin, Bjelica and Shroeder :smh:

Thinking about offering Reggie Jackson, Jeff Teague, and Gasol for Carmelo and Kawhi. What do you guys think?

Picking Tyreke when he's back. :nerd:

Last edited:
My team is straight trash :lol:, I been losing 2-7 or 3-6 on a weekly basis.

I gotta blow up my team.

Back
Top Bottom