OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Going to be drafting at 9:00 10 team ppr

What you guys looking at TE's ?

And are there any under the radar TE's you think gonna ball out this season?

Thanks in advance

IDK if he's still considered "under the radar" but Delanie Walker is being drafted after Martellus Bennett and Jordan Cameron, I think he actually finishes better than Cameron as the TE6 behind Bennett.

And I wouldn't be surprised if he cracked the top-5.

I think grabbing Walker and then later Gates you'd have a very nice duo at TE.

Last edited:
^TAKE THIS REP .
You like kelce over olsen this year?
or is it because it's ppr and Alex smith is noodle arm shawty and think the receptions gonna be the difference
basically

Gronk

Graham

Kelce

Olsen

Martellus Bennett

Walker

Eifert

Ertz

Jason Witten

ASJ

Heath Miller

Owen Daniels

After Gronk, Graham, and Gates after his suspension...

put all the names in a hat and radomly draw them. 
yeah i don't go for the top targets so that's usually what happens to me :lol:

Watkins, Coleman or colston at the flex? Thanks fellas

I'd say go Coleman honestly.

I like Tyrod, I really do. But Watkins is going to draw Vontae Davis, and that's just not an optimal match-up.

Tevin Coleman should have a feast of touches against the Eagles, and as stout as their front 7 is, he should have a good shot at a TD.

Colston isn't even a starter any more. Brandon Coleman and Brandin Cooks come out in two-wide sets. Colston is done.

I'd say go Coleman honestly.

I like Tyrod, I really do. But Watkins is going to draw Vontae Davis, and that's just not an optimal match-up.

Tevin Coleman should have a feast of touches against the Eagles, and as stout as their front 7 is, he should have a good shot at a TD.

Colston isn't even a starter any more. Brandon Coleman and Brandin Cooks come out in two-wide sets. Colston is done.

Thanks just waiting on Blount to comeback from suspension

any mike evans owners worried about his starting status on sunday?
frown.gif

I wish ESPN would update the layout, even if it's just the color but good Lord they haven't changed the outlook of the regular team pages nor the actual draft page.

That being said, I will NEVER use Yahoo or NFL.com :lol: that sh is trash

I have a question regarding a keeper league with new teams.  If the new teams pick their keepers from leftover players, should an old team be able to trade a player (not being kept) with another old team? For example, team A has 2 players that can be kept, can he trade the other player to team B for a draft pick?

any mike evans owners worried about his starting status on sunday? :frown:

I know more about the Bucs than anybody on here and I don't even know what the hell is the deal with this hamstring of his right now. He said last week he was fine and could have been playing but wanted to just get the rest instead. Idk if it flared up again or what.

i don't like ESPN either. For whatever reason i've ended up doing leagues in all 3 Yahoo, NFL, ESPN for the last couple years. I like NFL.com the best by far, then Yahoo, then ESPN 

Last edited:
Tevin Coleman owners idk .. im an Atlanta fan and i wanna see him do great, but ATLs o-line suspect. If that o-line was at least decent-good ATLs offense would be so much better.

Hopefully they can create some holes or at least move the ball on the ground to open up Julio and Roddy for some catches

yup ESPN is bunz....Did one on espn last year cuz I joined the NT Legends league. After I got done whooping dat butt and winning the championship, I deleted that app.

If we're talking apps then it's laughable how much better ESPN's is than everyone else's. Yahoo's looks and performs like an app designed when the iPhone 3G was out.

I don't work for ESPN :lol:.

Last edited:
i'm annoyed how they updated the football app but the basketball & baseball apps are the old layout :lol: :smh:

i'm annoyed how they updated the football app but the basketball & baseball apps are the old layout :lol: :smh:
Yeah that's mad annoying :smh:. We've had this new NFL interface for like two seasons now. I can't see what the holdup is. I guess MLB and NBA fantasy aren't anywhere close to being as big as NFL.

Back
Top Bottom