OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

PPR

Ivory vs Cle
Or
D. Lewis vs Pitt

Feel like I'm overthinking this, but that NE/Pitt game is gonna be a high scoring game and it's PPR. Also have Woodhead. Stick with Ivory?

Same team I have K. Allen over VJax. Both should produce but I'm leaning K. Allen.

Also another PPR where I have Bell. D Williams a must start over Coleman/Woodhead in a shoot out against NEP correct?

Last edited:
If someone helps you out by answering your question, it's customary to give that person a rep in return

Just the polite thing to do

Seeing a lot of questions being answered (which is great), but that person not getting Repped

i know its kinda the wrong thread but could someone give me a quick rundown on Fanduel?

i bought the draftwizard subscription and got $10 bonus for fanduel so i figured id give it a shot.

i get the gist of it like how you have a certain amount of $ to spend.

but just starting out, whats my best chance of winning? i see different leagues and stuff. and is it better to enter more than one?

help me out guys

PPR

Ivory vs Cle
Or
D. Lewis vs Pitt

Feel like I'm overthinking this, but that NE/Pitt game is gonna be a high scoring game and it's PPR. Also have Woodhead. Stick with Ivory?

Same team I have K. Allen over VJax. Both should produce but I'm leaning K. Allen.

I'm all about Ivory this season -- At least at the start of it. PPR or not, he is their workhorse and has no one stealing his goalline carries.

i know its kinda the wrong thread but could someone give me a quick rundown on Fanduel?

i bought the draftwizard subscription and got $10 bonus for fanduel so i figured id give it a shot.

but just starting out, whats my best chance of winning? i see different leagues and stuff. and is it better to enter more than one?

help me out guys
I have no idea but this should help

http://niketalk.com/t/508273/fanduel-vol-the-best-worst-thing-to-happen-to-fantasy-sports

help me out guys

The best chance of winning is playing one on one. Basically it's between you and someone else and whoever scores the most points wins the pot, with a percentage going to fanduel. You could even play against 2-5 other people if you want to win more money. Obviously the more people you play against the more money the pot and less chance you have at winning. I believe the qb's only count 4 points for td's, therefore I usually try and find a cheap qb that I feel might be productive so I can spend more money on wr's and rb's.

Last edited:
PPR

Ivory vs Cle
Or
D. Lewis vs Pitt

Also another PPR where I have Bell. D Williams a must start over Coleman/Woodhead in a shoot out against NEP correct?

Yea Ivory

Never trust a NE RB

PPR

Ivory vs Cle
Or
D. Lewis vs Pitt

I agree with the other NTers. Ivory is the easy choice. you cant trust NE to use Lewis or any RBs for that matter. 

I have Phillip rivers as my backup qb, my starting qb is manning. Should I drop Rivers for another player? I'm thinking about picking up Eric Ebron for TE depth. I'll prob just pick up another qb off waiver wire when manning has a bye week.

Last edited:
I would see if anyone in your league is weak at QB, and try to trade Rivers before I would drop him. Which Manning do you have btw?

I have Phillip rivers as my backup qb, my starting qb is manning. Should I drop Rivers for another player? I'm thinking about picking up Eric Ebron for TE depth. I'll prob just pick up another qb off waiver wire when manning has a bye week.

I usually only go with one QB

I don't think you need Rivers if you have Manning

I had Ebron last year and the dude was literally non-existent. even with Calvin Johnson out.

I cant see him flourishing. but who knows. my opinion is a little skewed because of last year.

as far as QBs, i never have 2, however this year i did draft Mariotta as a back up to Rodgers in hopes of him having an RG3 rookie season, which i would be able to trade down the stretch.

I would love to pick up Chandler but i dont have room for him.

My TE is actually Donnell who isnt that great but i think hes gonna have a breakout year.

I also have Dorial Green-Beckham who i can see MAYBE being THAT wr rookie this year.

but i love Chandler, i have to make some kind of move for him.

NE is going 2 TE sets and hes a legit pass catching 6'7 TE.

shoutout to Hernandez.

Last edited:
Drafted my final team last night

Auction, 12 team, Half Point PPR, 6 Point TD

QB - Tom Brady

RB - Latavius Murray

RB - C.J. Spiller

WR - Antonio Brown

WR - Jordan Matthews

TE - Travis Kelce

W/R - Keenan Allen

K - Blair Walsh

Def - St. Louis Rams

Bench

WR - Eddie Royal

RB - Danny Woodhead

RB - DeAngelo Williams

WR - Brandon Coleman

WR - Dorial Green-Beckham

Probably my least favorite team. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom