OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Dat garbage time Brown and Ben TD!!!
pimp.gif

Man, this is how Ben got a ton of his points last year for me, garbage time :pimp:

Yuuuuuppp

When i got home and saw them.down by 2 TDs i was like ok thats cool just means Pats D will back off and Steelers gotta pass it :smokin

That int sucker but the late TD covered his projection +3 ill take it. Im playin Rodgers tho :rolleyes

Yuuuuuppp

When i got home and saw them.down by 2 TDs i was like ok thats cool just means Pats D will back off and Steelers gotta pass it :smokin

That int sucker but the late TD covered his projection +3 ill take it. Im playin Rodgers tho :rolleyes

thats my quarterback.... the two sacks and int hurt but that pass in the end zone were dude was OB :x

I'm mad that I didn't pick up DeAngelo Williams.. I could've used those damn points.. :smh:

Somebody definitely going to pick him up on waivers..

Had Brady and Gronk tonite for me...they was eating!!!

For some reason, Gronk last 6 points for me some reason later in the game

Don't know how you guys picked up Gronk with a double digit pick

Hate not having my first two picks being RBs but I had to get him with my 6th. If he doesn't perform on any week though, I'm screwed :lol:

31.30 points from Brown tonight :smokin . Brady only put up 27.62 (not versing him though, just observing).

Brady and Edelman ran up the board for me :smokin 20 points over my projection for those 2. I'm kicking *** week 1 and it ain't even Sunday

Back
Top Bottom