OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Roster layout to make it easier for your guys input lol:

QB - Ryan, Teddy
RB - Hyde, Arian, Rashad, Mathews, Doug Martin
WR - Antonio, Cobb, Hilton, Roddy, Steve Smith, Perriman
TE - Delanie, Sefarian-Jenkins
You're loaded at WR lol

Steve Smith still showed he had something in pre season, and you're never going to not play Brown, Cobb or Hilton.. midas well drop Perriman

You're loaded at WR lol

Steve Smith still showed he had something in pre season, and you're never going to not play Brown, Cobb or Hilton.. midas well drop Perriman

So stash Vereen in case Rashad hits the fan for whatever reason and for possible trade chip for Vereen lol?

So stash Vereen in case Rashad hits the fan for whatever reason and for possible trade chip for Vereen lol?
Yeah you don't need Perriman and you have a lot of RB2 caliber RB's (Rashad, Martin and Mathews). Doesn't hurt to add another in Vereen

Last edited:
Eli loves those dump off passes to his RB

once Rashad gets hurt (it's inevitable) Vereen will have a lot more value

He's either trolling or he's ignorant if he can't see what a waste of a pick that was. Not saying he shouldn't have drafted Seattle, but like someone already mentioned, he could've had them 5 rounds later. So why waste a 2nd round pick on a defense? My second round pick in my 12 team league is a monster (Julio Jones). The only way he has a shot in his league is if the people he's playing against are just as dumb as he is
roll.gif
Watch your mouth. No need to throw out insults over a fantasy team. I decided to do what I did because I wanted to. Lets see how your team/teams do when the season is over.  I'm real confident in all of my leagues.

QB - Wilson, Rivers
RB - Charles, Gordon, Ellington, Yeldon, Abdullah
WR - Megatron, E.Sanders, M.Evans, Tate
TE - Bennett, Gates
D/ST - random (Jets this week)
K - Parkey, Tucker

Would you guys trade Rivers and Abdullah for Stafford and Woodhead? :nerd: :nerd:

Reason I want Stafford is I have Megatron and Tate. Woodhead would be nice to have since SD can figure out if they want to give Gordon a full load or not.

He also has Decker or Colston available as well which I can replace Woodhead with but I'm pretty loaded at WR so I'm not sure.

Thoughts? :nerd:

I would keep what you have. I think Abdullah is going to outperform J. bell this season, and I wouldn't touch Decker or Colston, but that's just my opinion.

I see what you're saying though, it would be nice to have woodhead and Gordon. I just like rivers more than Stafford

I like Rivers the 1st half of the season but dude has been consistently flaming out down the stretch the past few years. That Stafford to Megatron/Tate combo will be clutch if Russell starts slacking off.

Abdullah is better than Woodhead.

Definitely agree but having Gordon makes me consider it, plus I don't want 4 Lions players on my team if we swap Rivers for Stafford straight up :lol: ... How do you feel about Abdullah in comparison to Gordon, Ellington, and Yeldon?

Things remain to be seen, but I love his upside and I think he has the potential to have the most secure workload out of those guys. Maybe Yeldon, but I need to see more out of Yeldon. Gordon should be a player but it's RBBC, which is why I could see you wanting Woody.

Last edited:
I could see Abdullah getting a nice workload passing and running this year. Might be built up to it slowly, but I like his potential.

Repped. I was leaning towards V-jax as well but my stupid friends want to go camping this Saturday and I hope I can make it home to find out if Evans is playing or not on sunday.

No problem. All this talk about Gore on a pitch count is scaring me. Even against the Bills D, if he got 20 touches I'd be fine playing Gore.

Hyde at home against Minny seems like a solid matchup and I feel as though they're gonna run it a bit. I like Maclin this year but hit this early in the season with Noodle Arm Smith going against the Texans D. Prime matchup for a possession target in VJax so some easy points via ppr and he'll be a red zone target. Winston seems to favor him over Evans it seems.

Last edited:
Sounds right now like Mike Evans is gonna play Sunday. Said he felt fine after practice today and ran routes full speed.

Back
Top Bottom